CyberLink ColorDirector is one of the best color grading tools for applying video color gamut. One of the most important and attractive steps is to compile Color Grading video files; It is at this stage that by applying various changes to the images, we take the viewer’s mood to the past; We instill fear in him; We affect them with different emotions or make them happy and sad.
At this stage of development, there are almost no specific rules and creativity comes first. Sometimes we have to change the brightness and contrast of the video to coordinate different scenes; Sometimes we have to create more depth with shading techniques and sometimes we focus on a specific subject in the film using different masks and effects. All of this can be done with Professional ColorDirecor software.
Using this program, you can apply beautiful effects such as HDR to different parts of the movie. Use different cool and warm color tones to induce a feeling of warmth and cold to users. In some cases, for more beauty, you can use the color spectrum with the possibility of defining color levels. CyberLink ColorDirector provides many ready-made templates for different purposes, which will often meet most of your needs with the same default settings. One of the great features of this program is the ability to track frame by frame a specific object in the scene, which allows you to apply effects to a specific part of the movie. With this program, it is even possible to repaint parts of the image.
Features of ColorDirector:
- Easily apply various effects such as HDR to video files
- Ability to follow the subject and apply effects on it
- Adjust the brightness and brightness of the image
- Possibility of repainting
- Ability to work on 360-degree video files
- Easy and fast correction of common image problems
- And …
Operating System Microsoft Windows 10, 8 / 8.1, 7 (64-bit OS recommended)
Intel Core i-series or AMD Phenom II (Required)
– Full-HD video editing and exporting: Intel Core i5 or AMD Phenom II X4 (Recommended)
– 2K / 4K / 360 video editing and exporting: Intel Core i7 or AMD FX (Recommended)
128 MB VGA VRAM or higher (1 GB or higher VRAM and OpenCL capable are recommended)
[Intel] HD Graphics or above
• GeForce 8500GT / 9800GT
• GeForce GT / GTS / GTX 200/400/500/600/700/800/900 Series
[AMD / ATI]
• AMD APU Family with AMD Radeon ™ HD Graphics: A-Series, E2-Series, C-Series, E-Series, G-Series
• AMD Radeon ™ Graphics: R9 Series, R7 Series, R5 Series, HD 7000 Series, HD 6000 Series
• ATI Radeon ™ HD Graphics: 5900 Series, 5800 Series, 5700 Series, 5600 Series, 5500 Series, 5400 Series
• ATI FirePro ™ Graphics
• ATI Mobility Radeon ™ HD: 5800 Series, 5700 Series, 5600 Series, 5400 Series
• ATI Mobility FirePro ™: M7820, M5800
Screen Resolution 1024 X 768, 16-bit color
Memory 2GB required (6GBrecommended)
Hard Disk Space 1 GB of disk space for application and documentation.
Internet Connection Required for program activation and other online services.
Read the Readme.txt file in the Crack folder.