Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
CyberLink ColorDirector is one of the best video color grading tools. One of the important and attractive stages of editing video files is Color Grading; It is at this stage that by applying various changes to the images, we take the viewer to the past times; We instill fear in him; We make them feel different emotions or make them happy or sad. At this stage of editing, there are almost no special rules and creativity comes first.
Sometimes we have to change the brightness and contrast of the video to coordinate different scenes; Sometimes we have to create more depth with shading techniques and sometimes we use masks and different effects to focus on a specific subject in the film. All these tasks can be done by ColorDirecor professional software.
Using this program, you can apply beautiful effects such as HDR to different parts of the movie. Use different warm and cold color tones to induce a warm and cold feeling in the users. In some cases, for more beauty, you can use the color spectrum with the possibility of defining color levels.
CyberLink ColorDirector provides you with many ready-made templates for different purposes, which most of the time will meet most of your needs with the same default settings. One of the very good features of this program is the ability to track a specific object in the scene frame by frame, which makes it possible to apply effects to a certain part of the movie. With this program, it is even possible to recolor parts of the image.
Features and Specification of the CyberLink ColorDirector program:
- Easy application of various effects such as HDR on video files
- Ability to follow the subject and apply effects on it
- Adjusting the light and brightness of the image
- Possibility of repainting
- Ability to work on 360-degree video files
- Easy and quick correction of common image problems
CyberLink ColorDirector System Requirements
Operating System Microsoft Windows 10, 8/8.1, 7 (64-bit OS recommended)
Intel Core i-series or AMD Phenom II (Required)
– Full-HD video editing and exporting: Intel Core i5 or AMD Phenom II X4 (Recommended)
– 2K/4K/360 video editing and exporting: Intel Core i7 or AMD FX (Recommended)
128 MB VGA VRAM or higher (1 GB or higher VRAM and OpenCL capable are recommended)
[Intel] HD Graphics or higher
• GeForce 8500GT/9800GT
• GeForce GT/GTS/GTX 200/400/500/600/700/800/900 Series
[AMD / ATI]
• AMD APU Family with AMD Radeon™ HD Graphics: A-Series, E2-Series, C-Series, E-Series, G-Series
• AMD Radeon™ Graphics: R9 Series, R7 Series, R5 Series, HD 7000 Series, HD 6000 Series
• ATI Radeon™ HD Graphics: 5900 Series, 5800 Series, 5700 Series, 5600 Series, 5500 Series, 5400 Series
• ATI FirePro™ Graphics
• ATI Mobility Radeon™ HD: 5800 Series, 5700 Series, 5600 Series, 5400 Series
• ATI Mobility FirePro™: M7820, M5800
Screen Resolution 1024 X 768, 16-bit color
Memory 2GB required (6GBrecommended)
Hard Disk Space 1 GB of disk space for application and documentation.
Internet Connection is Required for program activation and other online services.
CyberLink ColorDirector Pictures
CyberLink ColorDirector Installation guide
Read the Readme.txt file in the Crack folder.