Knowledge Visualization is used to speak info clearly and effectively to customers by the utilization of data graphics akin to tables and charts. It helps customers in analyzing a considerable amount of knowledge in an easier means. It makes complicated knowledge extra accessible, comprehensible, and usable.
Tables are used the place customers must see the sample of a particular parameter, whereas charts are used to point out patterns or relationships within the knowledge for a number of parameters.
Tricks to observe whereas representing knowledge visually −
- Quantity all diagrams
- Label all diagrams
- Be sure that items of measurement on axes are clearly labelled
- Place any explanatory info in footnotes beneath the visible
- Verify layouts to make sure most readability
Professional and Cons of Knowledge Visualization
Listed here are some execs and cons to representing knowledge visually −
- It may be accessed shortly by a wider viewers.
- It conveys plenty of info in a small area.
- It makes your report extra visually interesting.
- It may misrepresent info – if an incorrect visible illustration is made.
- It may be distracting – if the visible knowledge is distorted or excessively used.