Database Management Final Part (5): Indexing B Trees B + Trees is a course to cover indexing topics in the database. Do you think indexing in a database is difficult? In this course, you will get acquainted with the easiest methods for indexing from the ground up, and as a result, you will be able to challenge the interviewer in this regard. This course makes it easy for anyone to learn indexing, even if you are a beginner computer scientist.
It does not matter if you want to acquire the skills you need to get started in computer science, you want to get a job by answering interview questions about indexing in a database management system in a high-end company like Google, your university course score Get a degree or just want to learn computer science so you can figure out how to make other programs better, this complete set is a course that will help you achieve all of this and more.
Features of Database Management Final Part (5): Indexing B Trees B + Trees:
- You will learn the important concepts of indexing
- You will be able to challenge the interviewer in indexing questions.
- You will be able to challenge the interviewer with questions about B Trees and B + trees.
- You will understand computer science in a different dimension.
- You will be able to answer all the questions on these topics in tests such as GATE, PGEE, ISRO.
- You will be able to get a high score in the database management system course in your bachelor’s degree.
- You will gain an understanding of how B trees and B + Trees work.
- You will gain an understanding of how indexing works in a database.
Instructor: Vignesh Sekar
Level: Basic to Advanced
Number of Courses: 60
Duration: 14 hours and 28 minutes
After Extract, watch with your favorite Player.
Download section 1 – 3 GB
Download Part 2 – 3 GB
Download section 3 – 3 GB
Download section 4 – 3 GB
Download section 5 – 3 GB
Download section 6 – 3 GB
Download Section 7 – 1 GB
file password link
follow on facebook
follow on linkedin
follow on Reddit