Database Management Systems Part 4: Transactions is a course to teach the skills you need to answer questions about database management systems. At the end of this course you will have a complete understanding of the topics related to transactions in the database management system and you will be able to answer the questions related to this topic in the interview.
Many of the students in this course have gotten their first job or have been promoted. One of the positive features of this course compared to other courses available for database management is the simplicity to understand the basic concepts in simple language. This course is based on the Korth reference book, but other reference books such as Navathe and Sudharshan have also been used.
Database Management Systems Part 4 Transactions Course Features:
- You will become familiar with transactions in database management
- You will be able to challenge the interviewer with questions about transactions.
- You will understand computer science in a different dimension.
- You will be able to answer all the questions on this topic in tests such as GATE, PGEE, ISRO.
- You will be able to get a high score in the database management system course in your bachelor’s degree
- You will gain an understanding of how transactions work in computer systems.
Instructor: Vignesh Sekar
Level: Introductory to Advanced
Number of Courses: 40
Duration: 7 hours 13 minutes
After Extract, watch with your favorite Player.
Download Part 1 – 2 GB
Download Part 2 – 2 GB
Download Section 3 – 2 GB
Download section 4 – 2 GB
Download Section 5 – 1.54 GB
file password link
follow on facebook
follow on linkedin
follow on Reddit