DbVisualizer Pro is a database management and analysis software for all major databases (Oracle, SQL Server, DB2, Sybase, MySQL, SQLite) on Windows and MAC operating systems. DbVisualizer is the perfect tool for database developers and administrators, and helps you develop and maintain your database. This software has several special properties that you can use to change the features of the software.
Features and capabilities of DbVisualizer Pro:
- SQL Tool: Supports AutoComplete, Parametric SQL, SQL Template, Intuitive Query Maker, Command Line Design and Interface Description
- Database Browser: Display different objects side by side
- Database Object Management: Intuitive tool for managing database objects, editing, compiling, functions, triggers, and more.
- Data table management: Table data editor such as binary / BLOB and CLOB data, import from CSV and Excel files
- Output database objects and tables as CSV, XML as well as support for outputting very large results
- Execute sql scripts
- Data graphs
- Set up step-by-step connections with the wizard
- Use a physical connection for all operations
- Organize database connections in folders
- Set tab background color individually for each connection
- Filter database objects
- Hide database objects
- Search database objects
- Organize database connections by drag & drop
- Create and modify tables
- Rename the table
- Monitor the difference in the number of rows
- View PDF documents
- Output formats include CSV, HTML, SQL, XML, XLS, XLSX, JSON
- Automatic column resizing
In the Readme file in the Crack folder.
The crack can also be used for Linux, Unix and Mac editions, and the installation file can be downloaded from the manufacturer’s site; Installation files will be placed if requested.