Deleaker is a plugin for Delphi and .NET as well as a standalone memory leak detection program that can detect and fix all memory leak problems. Today, even the most stable Windows software is not immune to resource leakage problems. Among all the problems and bugs of a system to identify memory leaks is a difficult task, especially if the objects and menus leaks in graphics device interface ( GDI ) is found. Of course, the sooner problems are identified and monitored, the lower the cost of fixing them.
Although there are several tools for detecting memory leaks, only a few can detect malicious problems with GDI resource leaks. Deleaker is one of the few tools to do this, while having very little effect on program performance. No matter what kind of leak happened, Deleaker finds them all. This program can detect and introduce memory leaks, GDI leaks, Windows USER leaks, and categories. It also has a plugin for Visual Studio that can be integrated with your favorite IDE.
Features and specifications of Deleaker plugin:
- Identify types of memory leaks
- Ability to run independently
- Compatibility with Visual Studio IDE
- GDI and Windows USER leak detection
- Support for Visual C ++ 6.0, Visual Studio 2005, 2008, 2010, 2012, 2013, 2015, 2017, 2019
- Compatible with 32-bit and 64-bit programs
- Extract the results as an XML file
In the Readme file in the Crack folder.