Design Patterns in TypeScript is a training course and application of all 23 GoF (Gang of Four) for pattern design in TypeScript. Pattern designs are descriptions or patterns that are used repeatedly in recurring issues. Familiarity with these design patterns can be very useful for tasks such as planning, discussing, managing, and documenting your program. Also, during the course, as each design template is discussed, you will become familiar with a new concept of typewriting coding. As a result, as you progress through the course, by experimenting with the examples provided, you will gain experience and familiarity with TypeScript programming.
What you will learn in Design Patterns in TypeScript:
- Design templates in typing script
- Learn all 23 GoF design patterns
- Dummy patterns: Factory, Abstract Factory, Builder, Prototype, Singleton
- Structural patterns: Decorator, Adapter, Facade, Bridge, Composite, Flyweight, Proxy
- Behavioral patterns: Command, Chain of Responsibility, Observer, Interpreter, Iterator, Mediator, Memento, State, Strategy, Template, Visitor
- Learn a variety of scripting concepts including TSC, config, ES6 Imports / Exports, Classes, Interfaces, Types, Inheritance, Static Members, Access modifiers, and more
- Display UML diagram including Inherits, Implements, Composition, Aggregates, Association
- Learn each pattern from concept to Use Case
Instructors: Sean Bradley
Level: Advanced to Advanced
Number of Courses: 68
Duration: 5 hours and 4 minutes
Prerequisites for Design Patterns in TypeScript:
An OS such as Windows 10, Mac OSX, or Linux
An IDE such as VSCode, Atom, Webstorm, Vim, Notepad, or Just the command line.
A Desire to Understand the 23 GoF Design Patterns
After Extract, watch with your favorite Player.