BWMeter is a powerful Internet bandwidth control software, monitoring, traffic control and firewall that displays all incoming and outgoing traffic. Unlike other products, it is able to control data packets (where they come from, where they go, and which port and protocol they use). You can also use BWMeter software to control traffic by setting speed limits for all types of connections or restricting applications’ access to Internet sites.
Features and specifications of BWMeter software:
- Graphic and numerical display of bandwidth
- User-defined filters to measure bandwidth
- Defined chart to visualize bandwidth
- Monitor all network interfaces / adapters
- Monitor and display all traffic on the network
- Filter by network address, port, software, etc.
- Firewall mode (interactive and off)
- Traffic control, access control and speed limits
- Create daily, weekly and annual statistics
- View statistics of other computers running BWMeter
- Alerts and notifications
- Create statistics for all local area networks and Internet traffic
- Show suspicious internet traffic (hackers, viruses, etc.)
- Export and Import Statistics
- Ping support for web server monitoring, internet connection and so on
- Easy installation with default settings
- Support LAN, WAN, VPN, ADSL, xDSL, Modem, Dial-Up, etc.
- Full flexibility, various options for full customization, Windows 8 support
Supported operating systems (32 and 64 bit):
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7
- Windows 8
- Windows 10
- Windows Home Server
- Windows Server 2003
- Windows Server 2008
- Windows Server 2012
10 MB of free harddisk space
Read the Readme.txt file in the Crack folder.