LINQ Insight is a Visual Studio add-on that provides a complete set of tools for quick and easy LINQ / ORM development, helping you to generate data access code efficiently. This add-on allows you to run LINQ queries directly from Visual Studio at design time without starting debugging. This tool enables you to test the LINQ query at runtime.
LINQ Insight has been released in two versions. Express version and standard version. Express version generates sql view and event access profile provides data access for ORM.
Features of LINQ Insight Plugin:
- Test LINQ queries immediately after writing them
- Estimate the complexity of generated SQL analysis
- Check to return the correct query information
- Profile your project and keep track of all ORM and database queries from ORM. This enables you to view the performance of the data access code.
- Performance measurement from data access code and easy analysis
- Edit data, return by LINQ to SQL and LINQ to Entities. All data update operations are performed through ORM. You can edit multiple objects and then make changes or discard them.
- Filter data by entering the filter string into the filter box in the LINQ toolbar window
- Display sql parameters, returned data
- Powerful tool for filtering profiler information by calling method
In the Readme file in the Crack folder.