Devart MySQL Data Access Components, or MyDAC for short, is a component library that provides direct access to MySQL from Delphi, C ++ Builder, Lazarus (and Free Pascal) on Windows, Mac OS X, iOS, Android, Linux, and FreeBSD for both platforms. Provides 32 and 64 bits. MyDAC-based applications can connect directly to the MySQL server or run through MySQL client libraries. MyDAC is designed to help programmers develop faster MySQL database applications. MyDAC is a complete alternative to the standard MySQL connection solution and provides a convenient alternative to the Borland database engine and the standard dbExpress driver for accessing MySQL.
Features of Devart MySQL Data Access Components:
- Take full advantage of MySQL server capabilities and optimize database applications
- Full support for embedded server, secure connection and MySQL management tasks
- Cross-platform solution for application development using the integrated development environment: RAD Studio, Delphi, C ++ Builder, Lazarus (and FPC) on Windows, Mac OS X, iOS, Android, Linux, and FreeBSD
- Provide various user interface tools that increase productivity: dbMonitor to monitor database program activities, dbForge to make it easier to explore and maintain existing databases, design SQL commands and queries
- Easier development for iOS and Android mobile devices using MyDAC, the mobile app enables you to work with the MySQL database like desktop apps.
- Direct mode helps your application work directly without the interference of mysql libraries.
The versions are complete and do not need to be cracked.