SDAC or SQL Server Data Access Components is a library of components that can provide a local connection to SQL Server via Delphi, C ++ Builder and Lazarus for Windows (32-bit and 64-bit) and Mac. Sudok-based applications can connect directly to SQL Server via OLE DB. OLE DB is one of the local SQL Server interfaces. This component is designed to help programmers develop faster and cleaner database applications for SQL Server. SDAC is a high-performance, high-performance solution for connecting to SQL Server, so it can be a good alternative to its default SQL Server solutions, the Borland Database Engine (BDE), and the dbExpress driver for connecting to SQL Server. .
Features and characteristics of SDAC component:
- Full coverage of SQL Server features
- Developed in Delphi, C ++ Builder and Lazarus for Windows and Mac
- Direct communication of your software with SQL Server via TCP / IP SQL Server client intervention
- Development of mobile applications for Android and iOS and their connection with SQL Server to easily connect computer software
- Support for SQL Server versions 2014-2012-2008R2-2008-2005-2002-7-4.0-5.5-31.1 and SQL Azure
- Support for Embarcadero RAD Studio 10, Delphi 10, C ++ Builder 10, Lazarus and FPC IDEs
- Match the Delphi data structure to SQL Server
- Provide direct access to server data without having to install other layers of data providers
This component is usually released in two installments, Retail or Source Code, both of which are complete and do not require activation.