Directory Opus is a powerful file manager for the Windows environment. We are all familiar with the default Windows Explorer.
Familiar graphical interface that we use to manage and navigate various files and folders. Microsoft has tried to keep it simple by making the necessary features in Windows Explorer and making it easier for end-users to use, but there are people who work more professionally in the Windows environment, and the default Windows Explorer features for them are not enough. Because of this need, various companies have built much more powerful file managers than Windows Explorer to meet the needs of this group of users.
Directory Opus is a professional software designed for this purpose. In addition to the basic features of Windows Explorer, this software includes a large number of new features that make managing and navigating files and folders in Windows much easier.
For example, you can divide the file manager window into several sections and do the work you want in each section independently. This is not possible in Windows Explorer, or opening folders in separate tabs in a single window makes navigation between folders much easier. Also advanced search and filtering capabilities, batch renaming of files, support for FTP, calculation of folder size, a listing of contents of folders, and many other features that will definitely be of interest to professional users.
Features and specifications of Directory Opus:
- Ability to manage multiple folders simultaneously in separate windows side by side
- Open folders in separate tabs for quick switching between them
- Ability to replace the program with the default Windows Explorer
- Filtering, sorting, and grouping files
- Ability to colorize or assign icons to files based on their specifications
- Ability to batch rename files and folders
- Ability to change the metadata of files
- FTP support
- Tools for detecting duplicate files or syncing files and folders
- Align copied files to increase the efficiency of copy operations
- Ability to fully customize the appearance of the application
- High processing speed due to the use of parallel programming and modern program design
- Support for the latest generation of 4K monitors
- 32-bit and 64-bit versions are available
Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista, XP, Server 2012, 2008, 2003.
Directory Opus natively supports both 32-bit (x86) and 64-bit (x64) versions of Windows.
Read the Readme.txt file in the Crack folder.
Version 12.23 was installed on 8D1400 and version 12.12 on 9th of Farvardin 98 on 64-bit Windows 10 and was successfully activated.