DITidy is an embedded HTML parser and Delphi printer (Embarcadero / CodeGear / Borland). This parser reads HTML and XML in the DOM tree, corrects and checks for errors, and writes valid HTML code. This component is built into the libtidy library and does not require DLL external files.
Features and specifications of DITidy component:
- HTML, XHTML and XML parser
- Decomposition of files, memory and through customizable interfaces
- Read documents in Latin1, UTF-8, Windows and other coding systems
- Report a wide range of HTML and XHTML problems during parsing
- Easy-to-use API for repeating and checking document shapes and features
- Produce clean HTML and XHTML formats with customizable layouts
- Read and write HTML compatible configuration files
- Built-in English description of the library
- Completely self-sufficient in intelligent communication and single-source source code file
- Support for HTML5 tags and processing
- Delphi 2009 support
After installation, you need to copy the appropriate files from the Crack folder to the appropriate location.