RFEM is software for modeling and analyzing structures in three dimensions and based on the finite element method (FEM). This software simply allows engineers to quickly model, analyze, and design two and three dimensions, which can include designing items such as walls, refractory plates, shells, solid and hard elements, and contact components.
Due to the modularity of the software, you will be able to use add-ons to meet your specific needs. RFEM also has the ability to deform structures, apply internal loads, stress tests, external pressures, and so on. In addition, various modular plugins allow the production of data automatically from existing structures and connections that can be used for analysis and design according to different standards.
Features and specifications of RFEM software:
- Ability to create different views of the structure through the View tab
- Ability to assign different colors to different components of the structure
- 64-bit version available for 64-bit operating systems
- Support for various components
- Ability to print accurately and separately, for example, printing internal components in an isometric view
- And …
Supported Operating Systems: Windows 7even / 8.x / 10
Available in the Readme.txt file in the Crack folder.