RFEM is software for modeling and analyzing structures in three dimensions based on the Finite Element Method (FEM). This software simply provides the possibility of fast 2D and 3D modeling, analysis, and design for engineers, which can include the design of things such as walls, refracting plates, shells, solid and hard elements, and contact components.
Due to the modular nature of the software, you will be able to use additional plugins to meet your specific needs. RFEM also has the possibility of deforming the structure, applying internal loads, stress tests, external pressures, etc. In addition, various modular extensions provide the possibility of automatically generating data from existing structures and connections, which can be used for analysis and design according to different standards.
Features and features of RFEM software:
- The possibility of creating different views of the structure through the View tab
- The possibility of assigning different colors to different components of the structure
- Availability of 64-bit version for 64-bit operating systems
- Support for different components
- The possibility of accurate and separate printing, for example, printing internal components in an isometric view
- And …
Supported Operating Systems: Windows 7even / 8.x / 10
It is available in the Readme.txt file in the Crack folder.