RSTAB is a powerful software for analyzing and designing structures, especially beams. The beam is usually defined in architecture and structural engineering as a long, straight, prismatic member designed to support the various loads applied along the member. This tool comes with the help of structural engineers to meet all modern design and engineering needs.
This software will perform all the steps of analysis and review of the use of composite aluminum concrete residual materials and even plants, in order to comply with international standards.
The simplicity of the design of structures and materials, a structure similar to the AutoCAD environment, as well as the automatic production of the structure are some of the capabilities of RSTAB that distinguish it from others.
Engineers will also be able to compare the simulated building with international and Euro standards and fix its defects. More clearly, the software detects the structure and tries to fix the defects so that the designers can fix it. Think.
Features and specifications of RSTAB software:
- Suitable for the most modern designs of civil and architectural engineers
- Design of three-dimensional models with the ability to rotate at different angles
- Customization capability according to modular design
- Calculation of the support of structures based on the materials used
- Structural and dynamic analysis
- Synchronization with international standards
- Continuous program support and development
- Telephone support (except Iran…!)
- Simplicity for engineers familiar with AutoCAD.
- Ability to output on paper from all required views (internal and external)
- Load simulation at different angles of the structure
Operating system Windows 7/8/10 64 bit
Quad-core processor by Intel or AMD
Ram: 8 Gigabytes
Up-to-date graphics with GPU by NVIDIA or ATI
After installing, copy and replace the files in the Crack folder in the program installation location. Run the program and import the copied AUTHORE.INI file as a license.