CRANEWAY is one of the products of DLUBAL company for designing industrial crane structures. Using this program’s user-friendly interface, you can analyze according to EN 1993-6, DIN 4132 and DIN 18800, in an easy and understandable way. Crane structures are specified in the CRANEWAY module. According to the loading definition, the program creates load items that are combined in the load position. Each position is the result of a loading position in three load combinations. Each load combination is calculated with three loading levels in order to determine the internal forces for design pressure, deformation analysis. Internal forces are determined according to the second stage analysis for warping.
Features and specifications of DLUBAL CRANEWAY software:
- Option to graphically display the input structure and three-dimensional visualization of all entered data
- Fast and convenient data entry
- Erosion design of crane structures
- Deformation analysis
- Plate bending analysis to introduce wheel load
- Number of cranes and crane axles (maximum 20 axles), center distance, crane buffer position
- Secondary and permanent loads with user-defined eccentricity
- Axial loading in the direction of the actuator as well as buffer forces by leaving the center
- Deformation analysis is designed separately for horizontal and vertical orientation with displacement comparison
- Import information from RFEM and RSTAB
Windows 7 SP1 (x64)
Windows 8.1 (x64)
Windows 10 (x64)
Memory (RAM): 2 GB
Graphics: 256 MB dedicated
In the Readme file in the Crack folder.
Stand-Alone Programs software suite and one of the two cross-section Properties Software suite is also included.
Download Dlubal RWIND Simulation Professional 1.25 x64
Download Dlubal CRANEWAY 8.25.01 x64
Download Dlubal COMPOSITE-BEAM 8.25.01 x64
Download Dlubal PLATE ? BUCKLING 8.25.01 x64
Download Dlubal RX ? TIMBER 2.25.01 x64