WhatsApp account is temporarily blocked
If you receive an in-app message indicating that your account is “temporarily blocked”, this means that you are probably using an unsupported version of WhatsApp instead of the official app. If you do not return to the official application after you are temporarily blocked, your account may be permanently blocked for using WhatsApp.
How to change the application to the official WhatsApp application?
You may need to back up your chat history before switching to the official WhatsApp application. The name of the unsupported application you are using determines whether or not you should transfer your chat history. You can see the name of the program by tapping More Options> Settings> Help> Program Information . Depending on the name of the application, follow these steps: WhatsApp Plus or GB WhatsApp.
If you use apps other than WhatsApp Plus or GB WhatsApp, we recommend that you save your chat history before downloading the official WhatsApp app .
We recommend that you follow these steps to save and transfer your chat history. Failure to follow these steps can result in a loss of conversation history. Please note that we cannot guarantee the success of the chat history transfer because WhatsApp does not support informal applications.
- Wait to unblock Mvqtytan end. Time unblock the timer will show you.
- In GB WhatsApp, go to More Options> Conversations> Backup Conversations.
- Go to iPhone Settings and tap Storage> Files.
- Find and tap the GB WhatsApp folder and select it.
- In the top corner, click More> Rename and rename the folder to WhatsApp.
- Go to the Play Store and download the official version of WhatsApp . If you can’t access the Play Store, download the app here .
- Confirm your phone number on WhatsApp.
- On the Find Backup page, tap Reset> Next.
- WhatsApp should be loaded with your existing conversations.
If your chat history has already been saved, it should be automatically transferred to the official WhatsApp application .
- Go to the Play Store and download the WhatsApp app. If you can’t access the Play Store, download the app here .
- Confirm your phone number.