DocuCan is a powerful software for managing and organizing documents. Managing sparse system files and documents is always a tedious and time consuming task. In this regard, various tools, solutions and software have been provided to simplify this task. DocuCan is one of these softwares that has provided various capabilities and tools to minimize the complexity of document management and users can easily manage and organize thousands of different documents in one central location. One of the key features of this program is the ability to tag files and documents. In this way, you define tags for each file that you register in this program, and later you will be able to find the desired file based on these tags. The tagging method is one of the most efficient techniques for managing large volumes of files and scattered content, and people usually use this classification method to communicate better than the classic hierarchical classification method in folders and subfolders. By installing this program, you no longer have to search for the entire file and the hierarchical structure of the sometimes cluttered folders to find a complete file. All you have to do is tag and categorize every file you enter in the system with this program. After that, you can easily find the files / files you want by just entering the desired title or tags and with just one click.
DocuCan Features and Features:
- Easy to use and fast learning
- Simple and beautiful user interface
- Ability to virtually group files in addition to their physical hierarchy
- Ability to tag files and find them quickly based on tags
- Suggest smart tags when tagging or searching by tag
- Support for various documents such as PDF, Word, Excel, RTF, Text, JPG, PNG, GIF and TIF
- Ability to view and edit a large number of different formats in the program itself without having to open the main program
- Ability to open applications with external applications
- Possibility of initial editing of images, rotation correction and EXIF data correction
Use the serial in the Serial.txt file to register the software.