- 2048 Plus 5.1 is a tile-matching puzzle game for Android.
- The goal of the game is to slide numbered tiles around a 4×4 grid, merging them to create larger tiles.
- The game is named after the highest tile value, which is 2048.
- 2048 Plus 5.1 has a variety of features, including:
- Different tile sizes and colors
- A variety of game modes
- Leaderboards and achievements
- A built-in timer
- 2048 Plus 5.1 is a free app, but there are in-app purchases available.
Here are some of the pros and cons of 2048 Plus 5.1:
- Simple to learn, but difficult to master: 2048 Plus 5.1 is a simple game to learn, but it can be difficult to master. This makes it a challenging and rewarding game to play.
- Variety of features: 2048 Plus 5.1 has a variety of features, including different tile sizes and colors, a variety of game modes, leaderboards and achievements, and a built-in timer. This makes the game more replayable and engaging.
- Free to play: 2048 Plus 5.1 is a free app, so you can try it out without having to spend any money.
- Can be addictive: 2048 Plus 5.1 can be addictive, as it can be very satisfying to merge tiles and create larger tiles. This can lead to people playing the game for long periods of time.
- Can be frustrating: 2048 Plus 5.1 can be frustrating, as it can be difficult to create larger tiles and reach the high scores. This can lead to people quitting the game.
Overall, 2048 Plus 5.1 is a good option for people who are looking for a challenging and addictive tile-matching puzzle game. However, it’s important to be aware that the game can be frustrating and addictive.
2048 Plus is the expanded and updated version of the same game 2048, which has many useful features and the attractiveness of the game and the difficulty of the challenges have multiplied. In this game, you have to add the squares with the same number to get a square with the number 2147483648. In this game, you have to swipe left, right, up or down to add the squares that have the same number to reach the highest possible number.
Features of 2048 Plus:
– It has an auto move feature where some squares are moved automatically.
– It has three different swipe samples: continuous sliding, moving once and moving several times
– It has four auto move modes: Corner, Swing, Swirl, Random
– It has different timings for auto move mode
– Auto save support
– Undo support
– Night mode support
– The ability to turn off or turn on the in-game sound
– Gravity mode support
– Has English Alphabet skin instead of numbers
– It has a Chemical elements shell instead of numbers
– It has Chinese dynasties skin instead of numbers
– It has Merry Christmas skin instead of numbers
– Support for your customized skins
– Ability to backup and restore game saves
– Ability to customize the background of the game
– has 3*3, 4*4, 5*5, 6*6, 8*8 modes
Changes in the latest version of 2048 Plus 5.1:
1. Add support for 8 steps undo.
2. Add support for three sets of custom skins.
3.Fixed some issues.
4.Adjustment Christmas skin.
1. Added custom background, supports user-defined game background image and transparency.
2. Fixed a crash bug.
Android 2.3 and up
If there is an error in the installation, first delete the previous version and then install the new version.
Last Updated on July 17, 2023 by admin