Acunetix Web Vulnerability Scanner is a commercial web application security scanner that helps organizations identify and fix security vulnerabilities in their web applications. It is a powerful tool that can be used to scan a wide range of web applications, including:
- Static web applications: Acunetix can be used to scan static web applications for vulnerabilities such as cross-site scripting (XSS), SQL injection, and file inclusion.
- Dynamic web applications: Acunetix can also be used to scan dynamic web applications for vulnerabilities such as cross-site request forgery (CSRF), session management flaws, and insecure direct object references.
- Web services: Acunetix can also be used to scan web services for vulnerabilities such as XML external entity (XXE) attacks, denial-of-service (DoS) attacks, and authentication bypass vulnerabilities.
Acunetix Web Vulnerability Scanner offers a variety of features, including:
- Vulnerability scanning: Acunetix can scan web applications for a wide range of vulnerabilities.
- Vulnerability prioritization: Acunetix can prioritize vulnerabilities based on their severity and likelihood of exploitation.
- Vulnerability remediation: Acunetix can help organizations remediate vulnerabilities by providing detailed instructions on how to fix them.
- Reporting: Acunetix can generate detailed reports on the results of vulnerability scans.
Acunetix Web Vulnerability Scanner is a good choice for organizations that need to identify and fix security vulnerabilities in their web applications. It is a powerful tool that can be used to scan a wide range of web applications, and it offers a variety of features to help organizations remediate vulnerabilities.
Here are some of the pros and cons of Acunetix Web Vulnerability Scanner:
- Powerful: Acunetix is a powerful tool that can be used to scan a wide range of web applications for vulnerabilities.
- Feature-rich: Acunetix offers a variety of features to help organizations identify and fix vulnerabilities, including vulnerability scanning, vulnerability prioritization, vulnerability remediation, and reporting.
- Easy to use: Acunetix is easy to use, even for users who are not familiar with web application security scanning.
- Support: Acunetix offers a variety of support options, including online documentation, knowledge base articles, and live chat support.
- Cost: Acunetix is a commercial product, so it can be expensive.
- Complexity: Acunetix can be complex to use, so it may not be the best choice for users who need a quick and easy solution.
- Dependency on Windows: Acunetix is a Windows-only tool, so it cannot be used on Mac or Linux systems.
Overall, Acunetix Web Vulnerability Scanner is a good choice for organizations that need to identify and fix security vulnerabilities in their web applications. However, it can be expensive and it is only available for Windows systems.
Acunetix Web Vulnerability Scanner software allows you to easily secure your site. This software scans your site using some vulnerabilities and informs you of all the problems and ways of penetration.
Features and features of Acunetix Web Vulnerability Scanner software:
- Web Scanner: Web Scanner is an automatic security inspection. A website security scan usually consists of two phases:
- Crawling: Analyze the site automatically in order to build the structure of the site
- Scanning: Launching a series of vulnerabilities against files and web applications
- AcuSensor technology agent: Identify more vulnerabilities than traditional security scanner
- Port Scanner: Perform port scanning against the web server hosting the sites
- Target Finder: Specify the web server on ports 80, 443 in a range of ip addresses
- Subdomain Scanner: Scan subdomains using different techniques
- Blind SQL Injector: Ideal for penetration testing, Blind SQL injector is a data mining tool that allows you to analyze SQL injection bugs.
- HTTP Editor: Create, analyze and edit HTTP requests and server responses
- HTTP Sniffer: Inspection and modification of http traffic between an http client and a web server
- Support for HTML5 sites
- Vulnerability detection in JSON, XML data and HTTP HOST headers
- Vulnerability detection XSS
- Vulnerability detection Blind XSS
Acunetix Web Vulnerability Scanner system requirements
Microsoft Windows XP and later
CPU: 32 bit or 64 bit processor
System memory: minimum of 2 GB RAM
Storage: 200 MB of available hard-disk space
Microsoft Internet Explorer 7 (or later)
Acunetix Web Vulnerability Scanner Pictures
Regarding version 11, after installation, copy the Service Provider License.exe file in the Crack folder to the installation location of the program and execute and apply with Run as administrator; After displaying the license window, follow the steps to crack and register the software.
Some antiviruses may mistakenly identify the crack tool as a virus when the file is clean.
Version 15.2.2 has been successfully installed and activated on Windows 10 64-bit on April 28, 1402. (As shown in the photo in the Licensed Targets section, you can add as many Targets as you want.)
Last Updated on July 18, 2023 by admin