The main software for viewing PDF files is Adobe Acrobat Reader or Adobe Reader. The software evolved into very heavy versions as it evolved, creating space for other companies to work with smaller, lighter software to open PDF files.
However, the best software and the ultimate solution for opening PDF files in case of problems with other software is still Adobe Acrobat Reader software, and in any case, it can not be ignored.
However, since Adobe is the main developer of PDF technology, the first version that can support all the new features of PDF files are Adobe Readers.
Features of Adobe Acrobat Reader:
– View all types of PDF files in different languages without the hassle of clutter
– Ability to display PDF files in different modes such as text width, page width and multi-page
– Ability to comment on PDF file
– Full and partial search of a PDF file in its various parts
– Ability to fill PDF forms and sign them
– Ability to view PDFs containing flash and multimedia content (video and audio)
– Easy and convenient user interface and multilingual
Adobe Acrobat Reader Tips:
– From the 2015 or DC (Document Cloud) version, this software has been renamed from Adobe Reader to Adobe Acrobat Reader.
– Sometimes the new version is presented as a whole and sometimes it is presented only as an update, in which case an unofficial version of RIPAC is also released, in which we only put the original version.
– Adobe Reader is usually used to convert standard PDF files to Word, so that because it is a standard software for viewing, you open the PDF file with it and transfer its content to Word with Copy and Paste. Of course, this is practical for standard PDFs.
1.3GHz or faster processor
Microsoft® Windows® XP with Service Pack 3 for 32 bit or Service Pack 2 for 64 bit; Windows Server® 2003 R2 (32 bit and 64 bit); Windows Server 2008 or 2008 R2 (32 bit and 64 bit); Windows 7 (32 bit and 64 bit); Windows 8 or 8.1 (32 bit and 64 bit)
256MB of RAM (512MB recommended)
320MB of available hard-disk space
1024 × 768 screen resolution
Internet Explorer 7, 8, 9, or 10 or 11; Firefox Extended Support Release; Chrome
Note: For 64-bit versions of Windows Server 2003 R2 and Windows XP (with Service Pack 2), Microsoft Update KB930627 is required.
This software is free and has no time or structure restrictions.