AFT Mercury is a software tool for the intelligent measurement of piping and duct systems to reduce costs, providing a significant improvement to the traditional design process. This software is built using advanced flow analysis and modeling capabilities of AFT Fathom. AFT Mercury can simulate the piping system in great detail.
Designed for liquid systems containing:
Water, oil and refined products, cryogen, low velocity gases, chemical products, refrigerants, etc
AFT Mercury is especially useful for:
Minimizing the initial cost of your system, Minimizing the life cycle cost of your system, Community specific design parameters of the system including minimum pipe weight, volume or surface area.
Features and facilities of AFT Mercury:
- Automatically measure piping, ducts, pumps, valves and other components to meet your cost goals
- Providing informed decision-making power for low-cost system design
- The advanced optimization engine with IntelliFlow® technology automatically determines the best pipe and equipment size
- Comprehensive system modeling capability
- Scenario Manager to track all design types and operational capabilities in a single data-linked model file
- Integrated mapping and reporting
- Perform thermal analysis including heat transfer and heat exchanger
- Support for Newtonian and non-Newtonian fluids
- An optional Chempak add-on that provides a thermal database of approximately 700 fluids
- Providing a comprehensive approach to low-cost identification of real-world systems that is rarely used with traditional methods due to the large number of variables and limitations involved.
Windows 7, Windows 8 and 8.1 (not the RT versions), or Windows 10 32-bit or 64-bit operating systems
Microsoft .NET Framework 4.0 or later
1GB RAM or greater (4 GB recommended)
5GB available hard disk space
Read the Readme.txt file in the Crack folder.
Last Updated on July 9, 2023 by admin