AirDroid Desktop is a software application that allows you to control your Android device from your computer. It is a powerful tool that can be used to manage your device, transfer files, and even mirror your screen.
AirDroid Desktop offers a variety of features, including:
- File management: AirDroid Desktop allows you to manage the files on your Android device from your computer. You can easily browse, download, and upload files.
- Screen mirroring: AirDroid Desktop allows you to mirror your Android device’s screen to your computer. This is useful for presentations or for troubleshooting problems.
- Notification mirroring: AirDroid Desktop allows you to see notifications from your Android device on your computer. This is useful for staying up-to-date on messages and alerts.
- App management: AirDroid Desktop allows you to manage the apps on your Android device from your computer. You can easily install, uninstall, and update apps.
- Remote control: AirDroid Desktop allows you to control your Android device remotely from your computer. This is useful for controlling your device when it is not in your hands.
AirDroid Desktop is a powerful tool that can be used to manage your Android device from your computer. It is easy to use and offers a variety of features.
Here are some of the pros and cons of AirDroid Desktop:
- Powerful: AirDroid Desktop is a powerful tool that can be used to manage your Android device from your computer.
- Easy to use: AirDroid Desktop is easy to use, with a simple user interface that makes it easy to manage your device.
- Comprehensive features: AirDroid Desktop offers a comprehensive set of features, including file management, screen mirroring, notification mirroring, app management, and remote control.
- Can be unstable: AirDroid Desktop can be unstable at times, and the connection between your device and your computer may be interrupted.
- Requires a paid subscription: To use all of the features of AirDroid Desktop, you need to subscribe to a paid plan.
Overall, AirDroid Desktop is a good tool for managing your Android device from your computer. However, it can be unstable at times and requires a paid subscription to use all of the features.
AirDroid is a practical software that allows you to access and manage your Android phone or tablet through a wireless connection in Windows and Mac environment. From a closer look, you can not only transfer files between these devices without the need to use cables and wires, but you can also access calls, messages and notifications from your software. This software requires a wireless modem to connect.
Features and features of the AirDroid Desktop program:
– Ability to receive and send messages and manage them
– Ability to transfer files between Android and computer
– View mobile phone notifications on a personal computer
– View and edit all contacts
– Playing audio and video files and managing them through the computer
– View the screen of your device on the computer
– The possibility of taking a screenshot from the screen of an Android device (the device needs to be rooted)
– The ability to transfer Apk files and also the ability to install software through a computer
AirDroid App Tips:
– This software is free and does not have any restrictions or ads.
2- AirDroid software requires a wireless modem to connect to the computer.
3- This software requires the device to be rooted for some functions such as taking a screenshot and viewing messages from communication programs such as WhatsApp and Line.
Windows 10 64 bit • Windows 10 • Windows 2003 • Windows 8 64 bit • Windows 8 • Windows 7 • Windows Vista • Windows XP • Windows 2K
If there is an error in the installation, first delete the previous version and then install the new version.
Last Updated on July 18, 2023 by admin