Altium Designer is an ECAD or EDA (Electronic Design Automation) software package for Printed Circuit Board (PCB) as well as Field-Programmable FPGAs. Gate Array) is used. The software was introduced in 1985 as Protel Designer for the DOS operating system, and two years later Protel Schematic software was released as a schematic design and editing section; After the release of the Protel DXP version, the name of this collection was changed to its current form.
Features and specifications of Altium Designer software :
– PCB design with support for embedded components, advanced layer management, automatic path tracking and…
– Analysis of analog circuits as space
– Ability to design and implement schematic
– Has a very complete library of different parts with appropriate classification
– Complete FPGA coding and design tools with the ability to simulate and debug VHDL (a hardware description language) and…
– Ability to get three-dimensional output from the circuit
– There are several plugins to add new features to the software
– Support for all printed circuit board companies
Windows 7 / 8.1 / 10 64bit Only
Intel® Core ™ 2 Duo / Quad 2.66GHz (or faster) processor or equivalent
4 GByte RAM
10 GByte hard disk space (Install + User Files)
Dual monitors with at least 1680 × 1050 (widescreen) or 1600 × 1200 (4: 3) screen resolution
NVIDIA® GeForce® 8000 # series, 256MB (or more) graphics card or equivalent
USB2.0 port (if connecting to a NanoBoard-NB2 or NanoBoard-3000)
Adobe® Reader® 8 (or above)
Internet Explorer 8 or above
Microsoft Excel (required for Bill of Materials templates)
In the Readme file in the Crack folder.
Due to the rapid release of copies, only the latest version – whether experimental or final – is included.