AOMix is a specialized software for the analysis of molecular orbitals, which allows you to choose atomic groups, the type and shape of orbitals, and special chemical properties. Using AOMix, you can examine the structure and chemical properties of various materials and use concepts such as valence and valence. This program determines the intensity and distribution of loads among the cores and enables their analysis.
Also, various shapes and diagrams will be drawn for you in this field. There is no need for manual calculations anymore, and with this program you can easily get the molecular wave function you want. Your compound and molecular components will be displayed in the form of atomic and molecular orbitals. Even the number of bonding and anti-bonding molecular orbitals in the molecular orbitals is also calculated. With its help, you can measure the degree of molecular bonding and the strength of the bond. The number of shared electrons and valence electrons, etc., will all be accurately calculated and displayed.
AOMix software features:
- Detailed analysis and calculations for molecular orbitals
- Showing the number of bonding and antibonding molecular orbitals
- Show the details and concepts of the chemical structure of the molecule
- Investigation of molecular wave function and determination of bond strength for chemical investigation
- The number of shared electrons and how they are shared between different atoms
- Showing the concepts of capacity, wave function, valence and…
OS: MS Windows NT/2000/XP (for all QM software)
MS Windows 7 / Vista / 8, 9, 10
This software is free and has no limitations.
Last Updated on July 8, 2023 by admin