Final Cut Pro is a powerful video editor for Mac OS. With this program, Mac users can edit any video that is compatible with QuickTime. Which includes various formats such as DV, HDV, P2 MXF (DVCProHD), XDCAM (via plug-in), 2K, 4K and 5K and.. This software is more precisely a non-linear and non-destructive video editor and does not damage the main content of the video.
With Final Cut Pro you can mix endless video and audio tracks together. You can combine videos taken from multiple cameras effectively and efficiently. Of course, this infinity that we mentioned is overshadowed by the hardware and software power of the target system. It will definitely not be possible to combine several hundred heavy video tracks and a large volume of audio tracks with a multitude of different effects and transitions on a system with low RAM or CPU.
This program has many transitions and video filters that will be very useful for advanced editing actions. The first version of Final Cut Pro was released by Macromedia, but in 2011 Apple rewrote the software for the Mac OS. We recommend this software to all users who want to professionally edit movies on a Mac.
Features and characteristics of Final Cut Pro:
- Beautiful and orderly work environment
- Extensive video effects and transitions
- Optimal processing speed
- Ability to add infinite video and audio tracks to match the hardware power of the system
- Different output formats
- Supports all QuickTime compatible video formats
- Support for Dolby Digital 5-channel audio systems
- Possibility of minor and precise edits on each movie frame
- View instant edit changes on movie
- Non-destructive video editing
- And …
System Required Version 10.4.8
- macOS 10.14.6 or later
- 4GB of RAM (8GB recommended for 4K editing, 3D titles, and 360 ° video editing)
- Metal-capable graphics card
- 1GB of VRAM recommended for 4K editing, 3D titles, and 360 ° video editing 1
- 3.8GB of available disk space
- Some features require Internet access; fees may apply. Blu-ray recorder required for burning Blu-ray discs. Video output to VR headset requires Mac computer with discrete graphics running macOS Mojave. 27-inch iMac with Radeon Pro 580 graphics or better recommended.
This version is cracked.