- Aqua Mail Pro is an email client for Android that offers a variety of features, including:
- Support for multiple accounts: Aqua Mail Pro supports multiple email accounts, including Gmail, Yahoo Mail, Outlook, and IMAP.
- Customizable interface: Aqua Mail Pro allows you to customize the interface, including the theme, the font, and the layout.
- Advanced features: Aqua Mail Pro offers a variety of advanced features, such as snoozing emails, sending delayed emails, and encrypting emails.
- Push notifications: Aqua Mail Pro supports push notifications, so you will always be notified when you receive a new email.
- Widget: Aqua Mail Pro includes a widget that you can add to your home screen to quickly access your emails.
Aqua Mail Pro is a paid app, but there is a free trial available. The app is available on the Google Play Store.
Here are some of the pros and cons of Aqua Mail Pro:
- Wide range of features: Aqua Mail Pro offers a wide range of features, including support for multiple accounts, a customizable interface, advanced features, push notifications, and a widget.
- Easy to use: Aqua Mail Pro is easy to use and the interface is user-friendly.
- Secure: Aqua Mail Pro offers a variety of security features, such as encrypting emails.
- Price: Aqua Mail Pro is a paid app, so you will need to purchase it in order to use it.
- Not as popular as some other email clients: Aqua Mail Pro is not as popular as some other email clients, such as Gmail and Outlook.
Overall, Aqua Mail Pro is a powerful and versatile email client that offers a wide range of features. The app is easy to use and the security features are good. However, the app is not as popular as some other email clients, and it may be more expensive than some other options.
Aqua Mail Pro is an email exchange program released for the Android operating system. It provides easy and automatic setup for many popular email service sites including Gmail, Yahoo, Hotmail, FastMail, Apple mail services (@me.com) / @mac.com), GMX, AOL, and… as well as official accounts in Google Apps, Yahoo BizMail, and…
With support for many other email services that use standard protocols (IMAP, POP3, SMTP).
Fully compatible with other IMAP or EWS mailbox programs.
Features of Aqua Mail Pro:
- It has different and useful widgets
- Moving between email and list of emails by swiping
- Ability to save attached files in email
- Text formatting when writing text (including images and signature)
- Support for Android Wear (+4.3)
- Integration with Tasker (change settings, trigger mail check, message based events)
- Integration with Light Flow, Enhanced SMS & Caller ID, Cloud Print, Apex Launcher Pro, Nova Launcher / Tesla Unread, Executive Assistant, DashClock Widget
- Lots of settings to fully configure the app the way you want/separate settings for Wi-Fi and mobile networks
- Ability to backup apps and accounts to Dropbox, OneDrive, Box.com, Google Drive
The features of the professional version of the program have been activated and the program is complete.
+ New search interface, now possible to search message headers only (not text).
+ Search in IMAP accounts: the app now asks the server for all matches up front (slower), but each batch of messages is fetched faster.
+ Navigation drawer in message lists now has a “quick account switch” panel. App settings -> look and feel.
+ Account images in “account switch panel”. For Gmail, from your Google profile, for others, from Contacts.
+ “Recent” addresses (recipients) on the compose screen, ie from actual recent messages (app settings -> Contacts).
+ Per-account night / weekend settings: long press the account -> Special settings.
+ Improved automatic setup (AutoDiscover) when adding Exchange accounts.
+ Message composed: Calibri and Georgia (note: Android does not come with those fonts preinstalled, appearance may not match).
+ Settings -> message list -> “tap header to select”.
Complete information about Aqua Mail Pro at Here look.
Android 2.0 and above
If there is a problem with the installation, first delete the previous version and then try to install it again.
Last Updated on July 15, 2023 by admin