ARKIsoft 2015 Suite is a collection of software tools that are used for architectural design and drafting. It includes the following programs:
- ARKIElectrica: This program is used to design electrical installations.
- ARKILider: This program is used to calculate the energy consumption of buildings.
- ARKIMediciones: This program is used to measure distances, areas, and volumes in AutoCAD drawings.
- ARKIModelo: This program is used to create 3D models from AutoCAD drawings.
- ARKIPlan: This program is used to create architectural drawings in AutoCAD.
- ARKITool: This program is a collection of utilities that can be used to improve the productivity of AutoCAD users.
ARKIsoft 2015 Suite is a powerful tool that can be used to automate many of the tasks involved in architectural design and drafting. It is easy to use and offers a wide range of features.
Here are some of the pros and cons of ARKIsoft 2015 Suite:
- Powerful: ARKIsoft 2015 Suite is a powerful tool that can be used to automate many of the tasks involved in architectural design and drafting.
- Feature-rich: ARKIsoft 2015 Suite includes a wide range of features, including electrical design, energy calculation, measurement, 3D modeling, and drafting.
- Easy to use: ARKIsoft 2015 Suite is easy to use, even for beginners.
- Compatible with AutoCAD: ARKIsoft 2015 Suite is compatible with AutoCAD, so users can use their existing AutoCAD skills to use the software.
- Cost: ARKIsoft 2015 Suite is a commercial product, so it can be expensive.
- Not as widely used as other CAD software: ARKIsoft 2015 Suite is not as widely used as other CAD software, so there may be less support and documentation available.
- Dependency on Windows: ARKIsoft 2015 Suite is a Windows-only tool, so it cannot be used on Mac or Linux systems.
Overall, ARKIsoft 2015 Suite is a powerful tool that can be used to automate many of the tasks involved in architectural design and drafting. It is easy to use and offers a wide range of features. However, it can be expensive and it is only available for Windows systems.
ARKIsoft is a collection of Arkisoft software in the field of CAD (computer aided design). This collection includes various software that we introduce briefly:
- ARKILider Using this program, you can determine the required energy or energy consumption of any type of residential or commercial unit. This program is fully integrated with the AutoCAD environment and calculates the energy requirements of different places based on different codes and metrics.
- ARKIModelo This program allows you to easily convert your 2D models in AutoCAD to 3D models.
- ARKIMediciones, using this program, you can determine various measurements such as distances, volume, area, etc. for parts of the project or the entire project, and for this you will not need to leave the AutoCAD environment.
- ARKIPlan is a program that provides you with the possibility of architectural design of various subjects, it is easy to learn due to the integration of this program with the AutoCAD environment. You can easily design all kinds of walls, smooth and curved partitions, doors, windows, sliding doors, hinges, columns, stairs, etc. in the AutoCAD environment.
- arkieletrica is a program for building wiring design, this program has a large library of symbols that can be inserted into the project in different ways: in the center of the project, distributed in rows and columns or based on NBR 5410 and…
- ARKITool is a wide collection of important and useful tools for all kinds of design work in AutoCAD, which both beginners and professionals can use. Various tools such as protecting dwg files, dividing large plots into several smaller plots, translating all the texts used in the project into 58 different languages, 3D design, repeating specific curves between two selected curves and many other features, this tool in The collection adds more than 500 new features to the AutoCAD environment.
Software list of this version:
ARKIElectrica, ARKILider, ARKIMediciones, ARKIModelo, ARKIPlan Pro, ARKITool
Copy the file in the Crack folder to the root of the C drive.
Last Updated on July 19, 2023 by admin