- Attack the Light is a 2D RPG game developed by Grumpyface Studios and published by Cartoon Network.
- The game is based on the Cartoon Network animated series Steven Universe, and it follows the Crystal Gems as they travel to Homeworld to rescue Steven’s father, Greg.
- The game is played from a top-down perspective, and you control the Crystal Gems by tapping on them.
- You can attack enemies by tapping on them, and you can use special abilities by swiping on them.
- The game has a variety of levels, and you can unlock new levels by completing the previous levels.
- Attack the Light is a paid app, but it is currently free to download on Google Play.
Here are some of the pros and cons of Attack the Light:
- Fun and challenging gameplay: Attack the Light is a fun and challenging game to play. The gameplay is simple to learn but difficult to master, and the game is full of challenging boss fights.
- Great story: Attack the Light has a great story that is full of humor and heart. The game is a great way to learn more about the world of Steven Universe, and it features some great voice acting from the show’s cast.
- Beautiful art style: Attack the Light has a beautiful art style that is faithful to the show. The game’s characters and environments are all well-designed, and the game’s animation is smooth and fluid.
- Short: Attack the Light is a short game, and it can be completed in a few hours.
- Can be difficult: Attack the Light can be difficult, especially for players who are not familiar with the genre.
- Not for everyone: Attack the Light is a game that is based on the show Steven Universe, so it may not be for everyone.
Overall, Attack the Light is a great game that is a must-play for fans of Steven Universe. The game is also a great introduction to the genre of 2D RPGs for players who are not familiar with it.
Here are some alternatives to Attack the Light:
- Swords of Ditto: Swords of Ditto is a 2D RPG game that is similar to Attack the Light. The game is set in a randomly generated world, and it features a variety of enemies and bosses.
- The Banner Saga: The Banner Saga is a 2D RPG game that is set in a fantasy world. The game features a turn-based combat system, and it has a strong focus on story.
- Cat Quest: Cat Quest is a 2D RPG game that is set in a world of cats. The game features a simple but fun combat system, and it has a great sense of humor.
Attack the Light is a very beautiful action adventure game for Android. In this game you take control of 4 different characters and you have to find and destroy a powerful weapon made by your enemies.
Features and features of Attack the Light:
- Search caves, fight tyrants, collect hidden treasures and reach higher levels
- Start an exciting fight with 4 characters Garnet, Pearl, Amethyst and Steven
- It has visible and simple controllers for easy control and guidance of the game characters
- Having a professional upgrade system to upgrade characters with different powers
- Support for Arabic, Chinese, English, French, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish and Turkish languages
Reviews of the game Attack the Light:
“A premium game with no in-app purchases of any sort, Attack the Light is a must-have for fans of both the show and turn-based role-playing games alike.” – Kotaku
“If you’re not a fan of Steven Universe yet, then I bet you will be after playing Attack the Light.” Destructoid 9 out of 10
“…a fantastic RPG that anyone can enjoy.” – Touch Arcade [5 out of 5 stars]
“Attack the Light is one of the best mobile RPGs out there.” – 148Apps
“Fun gameplay, great combat.” – Pixelbot 9.5 out of 10
“…an accessible yet quirky roleplaying game with bags of replayability.” – The Guardian’s 20 Best Android Apps and Games This Week 4/6/15
Android App of the Week 4/3/15 – Pocket Gamer
Changes in the latest version of Attack the Light 1.1.4:
Put your skills to the test with a new hardcore difficult. Diamond Mode has beefier bad guys, and NO hints. Are you up to the challenge?
You can find the description of this program on Google Play Here view
Android 2.3.3 and up
- First, download and install the installation file.
- Get the data file and unzip it. Copy the com.turner.stevenrpg folder to the Android/obb path of the internal memory.
- Finally, run the game.
Last Updated on July 17, 2023 by admin