Autodesk ReMake, previously known as Memento, is a solution for converting captured reality or scans into high-quality 3D meshes. Autodesk ReMake connects the world of sensors which can capture and digitize the real world with the amazing new world of digital design, digital fabrication and virtual experiences. If you are interested in digitizing the real world and creating assets for any of the following: archival, education, design, engineering, virtual experiences such as AR/VR, gaming, video, web sharing, or digital fabrication (CNC, print 3D), so ReMake software is suitable for you.
Features and features of Autodesk ReMake software:
- Create 3D mesh models from images or any sensor such as structured light or laser scanning
- Import 3D meshes created from other solutions, from scanner software or modeling and CAD programs
- Statistics and optimization of 3D models for further downstream use (cleaning, fixing, sculpting, editing, optimizing, comparing, exporting and publishing)
- Publishing models for online interactive 3D viewing
- Export in FBX, OBJ, OBJ (QUADS) and PLY mesh file format for design and engineering workflow in Autodesk Fusion360 or other design and engineering products, in the solution AR/VRor most modeling programs such as Autodesk 3ds Max, Maya or Mudbox, Zbrush, Blender, etc
- Analyze between a designed CAD model and capture a 3D printed version of the same model
- Providing a smart and easy way to optimize and prepare high quality defined meshes for different streams
64bit Microsoft® Windows® 7 or later
Memory: 128 GB system RAM
Read the Readme.txt file in the Crack folder.
Last Updated on July 5, 2023 by admin