- Banana Kong is an endless runner video game developed by FDG Entertainment for Android and iOS. It was released in 2012.
- In Banana Kong, players control Kong, a monkey who must run, jump, and swing through the jungle to collect bananas. The game features a variety of obstacles, including trees, rocks, and rivers. Players can also collect power-ups to help them progress through the game.
- Banana Kong is a free-to-play game, but there are in-app purchases available.
- The game has been downloaded over 100 million times and has a rating of 4.5 out of 5 stars on the App Store.
Banana Kong is a fun and addictive game that is sure to appeal to fans of the endless runner genre. The game is easy to learn but difficult to master, and there are a variety of challenges to keep players engaged.
Here are some of the features of Banana Kong:
- Endless runner gameplay: Players must run, jump, and swing through the jungle to collect bananas. The game never ends, so players can keep playing as long as they can.
- Variety of obstacles: Players must avoid a variety of obstacles, including trees, rocks, and rivers. The game also features a variety of power-ups that can help players progress.
- Free-to-play with in-app purchases: Banana Kong is a free-to-play game, but there are in-app purchases available. Players can purchase power-ups, characters, and other items to help them progress.
- Challenging gameplay: Banana Kong is a challenging game, but it is also very rewarding. Players will need to master the controls and learn how to avoid obstacles in order to progress.
Overall, Banana Kong is a fun and addictive endless runner game that is sure to appeal to fans of the genre. The game is easy to learn but difficult to master, and there are a variety of challenges to keep players engaged.
Jump, run and spin around in Banana Kong. Be in the role of Banana Kong and find the bunch of bananas, then walk the way to reach it, and as a result, the bananas will belong to you. In the game Banana Kong, you are in the role of a playful monkey that can be easily controlled by one of your fingers. Then you have to get as many bananas as you can while crossing various obstacles and increase your score.
You also have to be careful of other forest animals so that you don’t run into them and your speed doesn’t slow down. This game is very simple and you won’t have any problem to control or reject the initial stages. But after a while, the level of the steps will also increase and you have to concentrate completely so as not to lose the game.
Features and features of Banana Kong:
- cloud storage
- HD screen support
- Driving animals
- Ability to control the game with just one finger
- The speed of the game is very fast
Reviews and honors of Banana Kong game:
AppAdvice: ‘…a lot like Donkey K….’
Gamezebo: ‘…Banana Kong seems like the kind of guy you could relax and have a banana milkshake with’
Changes in the latest version of Banana Kong 1.9.2:
Bug fixes and other improvements
You can find the description of this program on Google Play Here view
Android 2.3.3 and up
If there is an error in the installation, first delete the previous version and then install the new version.
Last Updated on July 16, 2023 by admin