Bentley Navigator is a software for collaboration and review of BIM models. By using this software, you can make better and faster decisions throughout the life of the project. Gaining insight into the project and operations with a clearer view of the information in 3D models, delivering the project quickly with immediate access to the latest information through an experience on each device is one of the important features of this program.
Features and facilities Bentley Navigator:
- Access to maps, documents and models: review, guidance and optimization of 3D models along with related maps and documentation
- Create a thematic representation of your models through embedded property queries, better visualization and understanding of your models and information related to your project.
- Moving and communicating with 3D models, performing virtual tracking, checking and tracking models and embedded data properties.
- Search and filter models based on data attributes or geometric criteria, determine model elements and embedded properties, and related information.
- Enjoy a touch interface on devices such as tablets and large screen touch devices to use the app and interact with the models. Use the usual gestures to rotate, zoom and pan
- Access project information on your device of choice with support for PCs, tablets and other hybrid devices running Windows, iOS and Android operating systems.
- Speed in resolution, reliable resolution by project team members.
- Identifying coordination mistakes and conveying them to the project team
Bentley Navigator required system
Windows 7 (64-bit), Vista, Home Premium, Business, Ultimate, and Enterprise editions, Windows Server 2003 SP1 or later, Windows Server 2008 SP2, Standard and Enterprise editions (64-bit)
Memory: 1 GB minimum, 2 to 3 GB recommended
Hard disk: 900 MB free disk space
Videos: Graphics card supported by DirectX 9.0c
Read the Readme.txt file in the Crack folder.
Bentley Navigator download link
Last Updated on July 9, 2023 by admin