bubble levels that you can use:
- Spirit level: A spirit level is a traditional tool that uses a bubble to indicate whether a surface is level.
- Smartphone bubble level: There are many smartphone bubble level apps available that use the phone’s accelerometer and gyroscope to determine the level of a surface.
- Laser level: A laser level is a more accurate tool that uses a laser beam to indicate the level of a surface.
To use a bubble level, simply place it on the surface that you want to measure. The bubble should be centered in the vial to indicate that the surface is level. If the bubble is not centered, then the surface is not level.
Here are some of the pros and cons of bubble levels:
- Inexpensive: Bubble levels are relatively inexpensive tools.
- Easy to use: Bubble levels are easy to use and can be used by anyone.
- Accurate: Bubble levels can be very accurate, especially laser levels.
- Not as accurate as other tools: Bubble levels are not as accurate as some other tools, such as laser levels.
- Can be difficult to use on uneven surfaces: Bubble levels can be difficult to use on uneven surfaces.
- Can be fragile: Bubble levels can be fragile and can be easily broken.
Overall, bubble levels are a versatile and affordable tool that can be used to measure the level of a surface. They are easy to use and can be used by anyone. However, they are not as accurate as some other tools and can be difficult to use on uneven surfaces.
It must have happened to you that you need a leveler to level various items such as refrigerators, washing machines, etc. This program is actually a level simulator by means of which you can clearly see the degree of flatness or skewness of a surface and fix it if you wish. This program is very simple, light and functional, and its installation is recommended on all Android devices.
This program is a simple and practical program to measure the flatness of different surfaces. Just aim your mobile at the four corners of the object or place it in the middle of an object to see how flat it is.
Features and features of Bubble level:
- The ability to set each corner of the object separately
- Adjustable display angle in degrees or percentages
- Sound effects
- Install on SD card
- Ability to lock for a specific direction
- No need for any installation permission
- Open source code
Changes in the latest version:
Added translation for Greek, Romanian, Ukrainian and Bulgarian
Help us keep this app awesome by downloading the pro version.
See more information about Bubble_level on the Google Play page.
Android 2.2 and above
Download the placed file, transfer it to your device and install it. If you encounter an error, delete the previous version and reinstall the new version.
Last Updated on July 17, 2023 by admin