- Bus Simulator 3D is a bus driving simulator game for Android and iOS devices.
- The game is set in a realistic city environment and players must drive buses to transport passengers to their destinations.
- Bus Simulator 3D is a free-to-play game but there are in-app purchases available.
- The game has been downloaded over 100 million times and has a rating of 4.2 out of 5 stars on the Google Play Store.
Here are some of the features of Bus Simulator 3D:
- Realistic city environment: Bus Simulator 3D is set in a realistic city environment with traffic lights, pedestrians, and other vehicles.
- Different bus models: Players can choose from a variety of bus models, including city buses, school buses, and double-decker buses.
- Different routes: Players can drive buses on a variety of routes, including city routes, suburban routes, and highway routes.
- Passengers: Players must transport passengers to their destinations and avoid accidents.
- In-app purchases: There are in-app purchases available in Bus Simulator 3D, which can give players access to new bus models, routes, and features.
Bus Simulator 3D is a popular game with a lot of features. It is a good choice for players who enjoy driving simulators or who want to experience what it is like to be a bus driver. However, the game can be quite challenging, especially if you want to earn a high score.
Here are some of the pros and cons of Bus Simulator 3D:
- Wide range of features: Bus Simulator 3D offers a wide range of features, including realistic city environment, different bus models, different routes, passengers, and in-app purchases.
- Challenging gameplay: Bus Simulator 3D can be quite challenging, especially if you want to earn a high score.
- Good graphics: Bus Simulator 3D has good graphics and the gameplay is smooth and enjoyable.
- Can be addictive: Bus Simulator 3D can be quite addictive and players can easily spend hours playing the game.
- Pay-to-win: There are in-app purchases available in Bus Simulator 3D, which can give players who spend money an advantage.
- Bugs: There have been some reports of bugs in Bus Simulator 3D.
Overall, Bus Simulator 3D is a good game with a lot of features. However, the game can be quite challenging, and there have been some reports of bugs.
Do you want to drive a big car? Then you must try Bus Simulator3D.
Bus Simulator 3D has smooth and comfortable controls, realistic shape for buses with real samples, and a challenging gameplay. Try to be the best driver on the planet using the online ranking feature! Bus Simulator3D is the first bus game for Android. This is not a bus parking game, it’s actually a simulation of the entire bus capabilities! This game is light and can be run on most old devices. It also has no data and you can easily install it and enjoy it.
Features of Bus Simulator 3D:
- The actual form of buses
- City traffic system
- There are different buses to drive
- There are different places to drive: city, outside the city, mountain, desert and snowy areas
- Real destruction
- Use of gyroscope and touch control system
- Driving from inside the car (camera inside the bus)
- Smooth and very good graphics
- Challenge your friends using online rankings.
- Bus Simulator 3D supports MOGA game categories.
Changes in the latest version:
1.0.1 – Fixed locked buses after purchase
1.1.0 – 3 new maps! Added blinkers. Added a new Bus!
1.2.0 – 5 new maps! 2 new buses! Fixes and improvements.
1.3.0 – 3 new maps! 2 new buses! Fixed bugs!
1.4.0 – 3 night maps! Fixed lvl 2 bugs.
1.5.0 – 3 new maps!
1.6.0 – BusSimulator 3D is now MOGA Enhanced! Available at major retailers, carrier stores and online at http://www.MOGAanywhere.com
1.8.0 – New Free Ride Maps
1.8.1 – 2 new Free Ride Maps!
1.8.4 – Improve bus control.
1.8.9 – 3D performance
Android 2.2 and above
Download the placed file, transfer it to your device and install it. If you encounter an error message, delete the previous version and install it again.
Last Updated on July 19, 2023 by admin