Caliber is a free and open source software for managing e-books that a group of readers and e-book enthusiasts developed this program and made it available to the reading community to bring a new experience in reading, this program can be run on different platforms, to It allows users to have a regular collection of e-books, supports various formats (including Kindle Mobi and Nook EPUB) and also has the ability to convert e-book formats to each other.
This program entered the field of reading programs in 2006 under the name of libprs500 and with basic capabilities, in 2008 the name of the program was changed to Caliber and now it is one of the best reading software used by the public.
Features and features of the Caliber program:
- Effective management of e-books
- The ability to sort books by title, author, publication date, etc.
- Support for book tagging to improve the book search process
- The possibility of converting a wide range of e-book formats to each other
- Powerful format conversion engine, for example, the ability to recognize chapters and different parts of the document, the ability to add metadata to the book
- The ability to download news from three thousand news agencies (can be increased) and convert them into e-books (this possibility is possible as a plug-in that can be developed in programs)
- The ability to open all types of books in any format
- Full support for content, bookmarks, CSS, reference mode, print, search, copy and rendering engine customization by style sheets and embedded fonts.
- The possibility of saving and accessing books in caliber servers and reading books anywhere in the world by browser, mobile, Kindle, etc.
- The ability to edit popular e-book formats such as EPUB, AZW3, and live viewing of changes along with automatic detection and correction of common mistakes in the book structure
Caliber works on Windows 8 and 10.
64bit caliber can be installed at the same time as 32bit caliber. The two caliber installs will use the same book library, plugins and settings.
If you are using Windows 7 or Vista please, use v3.48, which works with all Windows 7/Vista machines, from here. Simply uninstall caliber and install 3.48, doing so will not affect your books/settings.
This software is free and does not require registration.
Download Caliber 6.19.1 Multilingual x64
Download Cali ber 6.19.1 Multilingual Portable
Download Cali ber 5.44 Multilingual x86
Download Cali ber_5.44 Multilingual Portable
Download the latest version compatible with Windows 7
file password link
Follow On facebook
Follow On Pinterest
Visit Our Blog
32-bit version: 118 MB
64-bit version: 156 MB
Portable version: 141 MB
Last Updated on June 9, 2023 by admin