Carrier HAP is one of the oldest and at the same time the most comprehensive software available for calculating the cold and heat load of buildings with different applications. This powerful software provides facility and mechanical engineers with a lot of practical features while being simple and easy to use. Now in many parts of the world, this software is used as a reference for calculations of mechanical installations.
In our country, Iran, this software has been approved by the Engineering System Organization, and now the installation projects and designs carried out by this software will be approved. Carrier HAP provides users with other features, including equipment selection for spaces defined by different systems, which can be of great help to mechanical installation design engineers.
Also, additional facilities such as: Ducting, Psychrometric chart, Coil setup, etc. are provided with this software to be used when needed. Carrier HAP has been known as the most popular software for thermal and cooling load calculations among consulting engineers and designers of facilities and air conditioning. This software is still considered as one of the most reliable software in this field with the appropriate capabilities that it has in hour by hour thermal and cooling load calculations.
Features and features of Carrier HAP:
– Checking information about chillers
– Checking information on fuel and electricity rates
– Checking the information related to the penetration of fresh air and floors
– Checking whether the system is occupied or not occupied at all hours
– All-air systems with variable volume and constant temperature
– Check the information of system components
– Review data and information related to weather
– Checking information about cooling towers
– Investigating all-air systems with constant volume and variable temperature
– Checking information about floors and partitions
– Review of WSHP systems
– Checking information about spaces and entering general information
– Control of information related to heating and cooling units
– Formulas and calculations necessary to obtain better results
– Use of data management facilities
– Investigating the characteristics of plants
– Management of information related to areas
– Check information about simulation
– Enter information about doors, windows and walls
– Checking the information related to design temperatures and radiation design
– It has a direct expansion system
– Check the general and general settings of the devices
– Control of information related to buildings
– Getting to know the concepts related to systems and devices
– Checking settings and design parameters information
– Entering information about roofs and skylights
– Information about systems and devices
– Calculate the apparent load of a space
– Characteristics of cooling and heating systems
– Area air flow and space air flow calculations
– Checking information about boilers
– Checking the existing air conditioning systems for the space
A set of changes and new features Carrier HAP From Here Is visible.
Display Monitor: VGA with at least 800 x 600 resolution and 256 colors;
First, install the ECAT_DownLoadLy.exe file and then the E20II 4.90_DownLoadLy.exe file. The program’s executable file – HAP49.exe – is available in the default path C:E20-IIHAP49CODE.
To install this software, first install the X Builder software from the block load software folder. Please note that there are two files inside the folder that you need to install the 70 MB file. Then go to the HAP folder and install the E-CAT E20-II Configuration Services 2.14 software and then from the HAP 4.5 folder first install the hap 4.50_Downloadly.exe file and then install the hap 4.51_Downloadly.exe file . Finally, run the hap45.exe file from C:E20-IIHAP45CODE.
Both versions were installed and successfully activated and run on Windows 10 64-bit on 23 Mehr 1996.
Last Updated on June 13, 2023 by admin