WordCaptureX is a software development kit (SDK) developed by Deskperience that provides text capture and OCR (Optical Character Recognition) capabilities. It allows developers to integrate text recognition functionality into their own applications, websites, or software solutions.
With WordCaptureX, you can capture text from various sources such as screen regions, active windows, webpages, PDF documents, images, and more. The SDK uses OCR technology to convert the captured text into editable and searchable formats.
Here are some key features of WordCaptureX:
- Text Capture: WordCaptureX enables you to capture text from different sources on the screen, including specific regions, windows, dialog boxes, and controls.
- OCR Technology: The SDK utilizes OCR algorithms to recognize and extract text from images, scanned documents, and other visual content.
- Language Support: WordCaptureX supports multiple languages, allowing you to capture and process text in different languages and character sets.
- Formatting and Layout Preservation: The SDK can preserve the original formatting and layout of the captured text, making it suitable for further processing or display.
- Customizable Options: WordCaptureX offers various customization options, including text preprocessing, image preprocessing, OCR settings, and output formatting, to optimize the text recognition results according to your specific requirements.
- Integration and Compatibility: The SDK provides integration with different programming languages, including C#, VB.NET, C++, and Delphi. It can be used in various development environments, such as Visual Studio, to seamlessly integrate text capture and OCR capabilities into your applications.
- Documentation and Support: Deskperience provides documentation, sample code, and technical support to assist developers in integrating and using WordCaptureX effectively.
Please note that the features and capabilities of WordCaptureX may have evolved or expanded since my knowledge cutoff in September 2021. For the most accurate and up-to-date information, I recommend visiting the official website of Deskperience or contacting their customer support for detailed information about WordCaptureX and its current version.
WordCaptureX is a software library that allows Program You (for example, a dictionary) to record the words on the screen. So the most common use is for a dictionary app that enables users to look up any word in any app with a single click on that word. To achieve this goal, we offer to support two important tasks in this field.
The first one is about determining and monitoring actions that a user takes on another application’s screen and notifying your application when such an action is detected.
The second task is to display (or record) the word/text specified by the user’s action. Another goal was to make the WordCaptureX library easily obtainable from the most popular languages, so that it is naturally designed using COM technology. Don’t worry, C++ cleaners can still access it using simple headers.
WMonitorX and WordCaptureX:
- Use the WMonitorX object to monitor mouse and keyboard activities. You simply declare that you want to receive an event when something like this is done. Your code should catch this event and use the WCaptureX object to capture the text at the return coordinates as event parameters.
- In order to capture text, the developer needs to set the properties of a WInput object that is passed as a parameter to the capture method exposed to the WCaptureX object. The WResult record method records the holding result. You get the text from the WResult object and pop it in your window.
Windows XP to Windows 10
Copy the dll file in the Crack folder to the software installation location.
Last Updated on July 14, 2023 by admin