Directory Opus is a powerful file manager for the Windows environment. We are all familiar with the default Windows Explorer. Familiar graphical interface that we use to manage and navigate various files and folders.
Microsoft has tried to keep it simple and easy to use for end users by gathering the necessary features in Windows Explorer, but there are people who work more professionally in the Windows environment and the default features of Windows Explorer for them. Not enough. That’s why various companies, aware of this need, have built much more powerful file managers than Windows Explorer to meet the needs of this group of users.
Directory Opus is a professional software designed for this purpose. In addition to the basic features of Windows Explorer, this software includes a large number of new features that make managing and navigating files and folders in Windows much easier. For example, you can divide the file manager window into several sections and do the work you want in each section independently.
This is not possible in Windows Explorer, or opening folders in separate tabs in a single window makes navigation between folders much easier. Also advanced search and filtering capabilities, batch file renaming, FTP support, folder size calculation, folder contents listing and many other features that will definitely be of interest to professional users.
Features of Directory Opus:
- Ability to manage multiple folders simultaneously in separate windows side by side
- Open folders in separate tabs for quick switching between them
- Ability to replace the program with the default Windows Explorer
- Filtering, sorting and grouping files
- Ability to colorize or assign icons to files based on their specifications
- Ability to batch rename files and folders
- Ability to change the metadata of files
- FTP support
- Tools for detecting duplicate files or syncing files and folders
- Align copied files to increase the efficiency of copying operations
- Ability to fully customize the appearance of the application
- High processing speed due to the use of parallel programming and modern program design
- Support for the latest generation of 4K monitors
- 32-bit and 64-bit versions available
See Also Tarma InstallMate 22.214.171.12463
Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista, XP, Server 2012, 2008, 2003.
Directory Opus natively supports both 32 bit (x86) and 64 bit (x64) versions of Windows.
Read the Readme.txt file in the Crack folder.
This version was installed on April 9, 1998 in 64-bit Windows 10 and was successfully activated.