Drilling office is a software program software this is used to manage drilling tasks. It’s miles a powerful tool that may be used to tune a extensive range of records, including:
- Drilling statistics: drilling workplace may be used to song drilling facts, consisting of the location of the properly, the depth of the nicely, and the form of drill bit used.
- Nicely logs: drilling workplace can be used to music properly logs, which are statistics of the rock formations which have been drilled via.
- Fees: drilling workplace can be used to music fees, inclusive of the cost of drilling, the price of substances, and the fee of hard work.
- Scheduling: drilling workplace may be used to schedule drilling activities, along with the time and date of the following drill bit change.
- Reviews: drilling office can be used to generate reports, which includes the cost of the drilling undertaking and the progress of the drilling mission.
Drilling workplace is a home windows-based software that is well suited with a variety of drilling statistics formats. It includes a extensive variety of features, inclusive of:
- Information import: drilling office can import facts from a selection of assets, together with spreadsheets and databases.
- Records export: drilling workplace can export statistics to a diffusion of formats, consisting of spreadsheets and databases.
- Facts visualization: drilling workplace can visualize records the use of an expansion of charts and graphs.
- Reporting: drilling workplace can generate reports, such as the value of the drilling assignment and the development of the drilling venture.
Drilling office is a effective tool that may be used to manage drilling initiatives. It is easy to use and gives a extensive variety of features.
Here are a number of the advantages of the usage of drilling office:
- Effective: drilling workplace is a effective device that may be used to control drilling tasks.
- Clean to use: drilling office is fantastically easy to apply, even for beginners.
- Characteristic-wealthy: drilling workplace consists of a extensive variety of features, which include records import, data export, facts visualization, and reporting.
- Widely used: drilling workplace is broadly utilized by drilling corporations and specialists round the world.
Here are some of the limitations of the use of drilling workplace:
- Cost: drilling workplace is a commercial product, so it is able to be highly-priced.
- Getting to know curve: there may be a studying curve related to drilling office, so it could not be the exceptional choice for customers who want a quick and easy answer.
- Dependency on windows: drilling workplace is a home windows-most effective tool, so it cannot be used on mac or linux structures.
Universal, drilling office is a powerful tool that may be used to manage drilling initiatives. It is easy to use and offers a huge variety of functions. However, it is able to be steeply-priced and it’s miles handiest available for home windows systems.
Drilling Office is an integrated set of planning software, and engineers can optimize drilling plans with integrated and comprehensive plans.
Features of Drilling Office software:
- Data Browser: A program for easy access to Drilling Office data
- Survey Editor: It enables the user to calculate and analyze the mapping direction.
- Well Design: Production of geometric design
- Close Approach: Enables users to analyze anti-collision risks.
- Power Draw: Manipulation of graphical output created in Drilling Office
- DrillSAF: Perform torque and drag analysis and BHA tendency analysis
- Hydraulics: Analysis of hole cleaning and pressure drop for real path
- DrillViz: 3D visualization software for automatic model sizing, mapping display and point coverage and EOU recalculations
- DrillMap: Providing information to benefit drilling by displaying potential drilling hazards and complex geomechanical models in a format that drillers can easily put to practical use.
- OpenSpirit Client: Add ability to transfer targets and orbit between Drilling Office and GeoFrame
- RiskTRAK: A risk management tool that brings a structured approach to knowledge for the drilling process.
- sidekick: Advanced gas shock simulator, suitable for developing gas shock and hydrodynamic simulation
Windows 2000 (SP-2), Windows NT 4.0 (SP-6)
Microsoft Office 2000 or newer
Laptop (minimum): 64 MB memory and 4 GB hard disk
Laptop (recommended): 128 MB memory and 4 GB hard disk
Desktop/Server: 256 MB memory and 20 GB hard disk
Screen resolution: 1024 x 768
Microsoft Internet Explorer 5.5
See the Crack and Patch folders for version 4 of the license and for version 3.1.
191 + 310 MB
Last Updated on July 20, 2023 by admin