e.World Tech ASP.NET Maker is a software application that is used to create ASP.NET web applications. It is a code generator that can be used to create web applications quickly and easily.
e.World Tech ASP.NET Maker offers a variety of features, including:
- Code generation: e.World Tech ASP.NET Maker can generate code for a variety of ASP.NET web applications, including MVC, Web Forms, and Web API.
- Drag-and-drop: e.World Tech ASP.NET Maker uses a drag-and-drop interface that makes it easy to create web applications.
- WYSIWYG editor: e.World Tech ASP.NET Maker includes a WYSIWYG editor that makes it easy to create web pages.
- Template library: e.World Tech ASP.NET Maker includes a template library that provides a variety of templates that can be used to create web applications.
- Documentation: e.World Tech ASP.NET Maker includes documentation that provides instructions on how to use the software.
e.World Tech ASP.NET Maker is a powerful tool that can be used to create ASP.NET web applications quickly and easily. It is easy to use and offers a variety of features.
Here are some of the pros and cons of e.World Tech ASP.NET Maker:
- Powerful: e.World Tech ASP.NET Maker is a powerful tool that can be used to create complex ASP.NET web applications.
- Easy to use: e.World Tech ASP.NET Maker is easy to use, with a user-friendly interface that makes it easy to create web applications.
- Comprehensive features: e.World Tech ASP.NET Maker offers a comprehensive set of features, including code generation, drag-and-drop, WYSIWYG editor, template library, and documentation.
- Can be expensive: e.World Tech ASP.NET Maker is a commercial software package, so it can be expensive.
- Not as widely used as some other tools: e.World Tech ASP.NET Maker is not as widely used as some other tools, such as Visual Studio or WebMatrix.
Overall, e.World Tech ASP.NET Maker is a good tool that is powerful and easy to use. However, it is not as widely used as some other tools.
e.World Tech ASP.NET Maker is an MVC code generation automation tool. Design patterns such as MVC are widely used in the process of code management and maintenance, especially in programs that are inherently multi-layered, such as web applications and websites. But the main problem of these patterns is the production of almost identical basic codes in different projects.
If you compare several MVC projects side by side, you will notice that they all ride on a common framework and codebase. So isn’t it better to generate this initial framework automatically? Definitely, people who have used MVC many times and are in the process of repetitive tasks of any project will answer yes. Yes, tools for this work are provided by various software companies, one of them is this ASP NET Maker program.
This program automatically generates the primary asp.net codes needed for web applications from Access, SQL Server, PostgreSQL or Oracle databases. Using this tool, you can quickly create websites with features such as displaying, editing, searching, deleting and adding records. This tool is presented with a focus on high flexibility, for this reason, it provides the programmer with many options for customizing the automatic code generation process. You can customize this tool to exactly match the needs of your web application.
It should be mentioned that the codes prepared by this tool are organized and comply with the coding standards. Using this program is straightforward and easy, and we promise you that this tool will save you a lot of time in your future projects.
Features and features of ASP NET Maker software:
- Tool simplicity and high security
- Automatic generation of codes related to adding, editing, searching and displaying records
- Ability to export desired results to CSV/HTML/Excel/Word/XML/PDF/Email formats
- The possibility of implementing the Master-Detail structure
- The possibility of customization based on ready templates or your own templates
- Clean and tidy codes
- And …
e.World Tech ASP.NET Maker required system
ASP.NET Maker requires the following system files. To update your system, go to the Microsoft download pages listed below.
Microsoft Data Access Components (MDAC) 2.8
Service Pack 6 for Visual Basic 6.0: Run-Time Redistribution Pack (vbrun60sp6.exe)
MSXML Parser 3.0
.NET Core (1.0.1) and .NET Core SDK (1.0.0 – Preview 2)
ASP.NET Maker requires the following database drivers to connect to the database: (Note: Always use 32-bit x86 versions with ASP.NET Maker.)
Microsoft Jet 4.0 Service Pack 8 (SP8), or (for Microsoft Access <= 2003)
2007 Office System Driver: Data Connectivity Components (32-bit x86, for Microsoft Access 2007), or
Microsoft Access Database Engine 2010 Redistributable (32-bit x86, for Microsoft Access 2010), or
Microsoft Access 2013 Runtime (32-bit x86, for Microsoft Access 2013), or
Microsoft Access 2016 Runtime (32-bit x86, for Microsoft Access 2016)
Microsoft SQL Server 2012 Native Client (32-bit x86, for Microsoft SQL Server 2005 or newer)
Oracle Client (32-bit x86, for Oracle)
Windows 7 or Windows 2008 R2 or newer with Internet Information Services (IIS) (Other OS and other web servers are not supported)
.NET Core (1.0.1) (Server Hosting)
.NET Framework 4.5.2 (or newer)
IE 9+, Chrome/Firefox/Safari/Opera (current stable version and the version that preceded it).
e.World Tech ASP.NET Maker Pictures
It is given in the Readme file in the Crack folder.
e.World Tech ASP.NET Maker download link
Last Updated on July 18, 2023 by admin