Foxit PDF Viewer for .NET is a software application that is used to view, print, and interact with PDF files in .NET applications. It is a powerful tool that can be used to integrate PDF viewing capabilities into .NET applications.
Foxit PDF Viewer for .NET is a commercial software application that is developed and sold by Foxit. It is available for Windows computers.
Here are some of the features of Foxit PDF Viewer for .NET:
- PDF viewing: Foxit PDF Viewer for .NET can be used to view PDF files. This includes zooming, panning, and searching PDF files.
- PDF printing: Foxit PDF Viewer for .NET can be used to print PDF files. This includes printing PDF files to a printer or to a file.
- PDF interaction: Foxit PDF Viewer for .NET can be used to interact with PDF files. This includes filling out forms, signing PDF files, and annotating PDF files.
- .NET integration: Foxit PDF Viewer for .NET can be integrated into .NET applications. This allows you to view, print, and interact with PDF files from within your .NET applications.
- Customization: Foxit PDF Viewer for .NET can be customized to meet your specific needs. You can change the appearance of the PDF viewer, and you can add your own features.
Foxit PDF Viewer for .NET is a powerful tool that can be used to view, print, and interact with PDF files in .NET applications. It is a valuable tool for developers who need to integrate PDF viewing capabilities into their .NET applications.
Here are some alternatives to Foxit PDF Viewer for .NET:
- iTextSharp: iTextSharp is a free and open-source software application that is similar to Foxit PDF Viewer for .NET.
- PDFTron SDK: PDFTron SDK is a commercial software application that is similar to Foxit PDF Viewer for .NET.
- Aspose.PDF for .NET: Aspose.PDF for .NET is a commercial software application that is a more powerful alternative to Foxit PDF Viewer for .NET.
Foxit PDF Viewer for .NET SDK is a .NET library where developers can embed customizable .NET controls in any WinForm application. This library makes it so that developers no longer have to rely on external viewers to display or interact with PDF documents. Foxit PDF-Viewer for .NET SDK library is easy to use, after adding the viewer control to the form, use the following code to run the PDF file from a path.
C# and vb.net codes:
This library is available under two licenses. The standard license (100 distributions) allows the developer to distribute the hybrid application to 100 devices. In the standard license (unlimited license), the developer can distribute the hybrid program to an unlimited number of devices.
Features and facilities of Foxit PDF Viewer for .NET SDK:
- Display PDF documents from file or Byte Array
- Open encrypted PDF files
- Display without toolbar
- Customize the viewport
- Redirect to specific pages
- Zoom control of the screen and visible areas
- Move back and forth
- Recover lines (bookmarks)
- Search and highlight keywords
- Print PDF files
- Restore document permissions
- Retrieve the number of pages
- Retrieving document specifications (title, author, keywords, etc.)
- Able to follow pages and position on screen
- Display images directly embedded in the PDF
How to use in Visual Studio:
1. Create a Windows Form application.
2. Open Toolbox (Ctrl + Alt + X)
3. Right-click on the Toolbox window and select Choose Items.
4. From the Choose Toolbox Items window, click on the .NET Framework Components tab and select PdfViewer
5. From the Toolbox section, drag the tool onto the form. Double click on it and put the following code (change the address):
Add the DLLs in the Crack folder to the Visual Studio toolbox according to the type of .NET version used.
Last Updated on July 17, 2023 by admin