FunctionBay is a professional CAE company that offers Multi-Body Dynamics (MBD) software. FunctionBay RecurDyn is CAE software that focuses on multi-body dynamics (MBD) and also provides multi-physical solutions. RecurDyn technology is superior in computational efficiency because it is based on a recursive formula. RecurDyn supports other CAE multidisciplinary technologies including control systems modeling and nonlinear system-level optimization. This software provides increased product automation through a wide range of tools. Users can create their own custom applications using the ProcessNet environment.
FunctionBay RecurDyn Software Features and Features:
- Unique MFBD analysis capability that combines MBD with infinite element analysis (FEA). This method is similar to simulating the movement of flexible objects.
- Determination of accurate dynamic stress and pressure in the framework of system-level analysis including time-varying inertial forces
- Supports integrated multidisciplinary dynamics based on MFBD
- Includes burnout analysis, application tools, user customization function (ProcessNet), optimization design tool (AutoDesign) that innovates the product process, saves time, reduces costs associated with designing and simulating manufactured products.
- Kinematic and static analysis
- Design of control systems to interact with mechanical models
- New graphics engine: Faster and more colorful graphics than previous versions
System Requirements: PC / Linux (for Linux64 only provide developers solver without a GUI)
Supported Operating Systems: Windows 7even or newer / SUSE Linux Enterprise Server (SLES 10 SP1, SLES 11 SP2), Red Hat Enterprise Linux Server (RHEL 4.8, RHEL 5.8, RHEL 6.3)
Listed in the Readme.txt file in the Crack folder.
If there are problems with startup, check the real number separator in the regional settings!
There must be a TENSILE POINT, NOT A STREAM!
If Recurdyn fails to load, check the decimal separator in Regional Settings!
The only acceptable separator is DOT (.), NOT A COMMA (,)!