GAEA Winsieve is a software application that is used to analyze grain size distribution data. It is a powerful tool that is used by engineers and scientists in a variety of industries, including the mining industry, the construction industry, and the environmental industry.
GAEA Winsieve offers a variety of features, including:
- Importing grain size distribution data: GAEA Winsieve can import grain size distribution data from a variety of sources, including spreadsheets, text files, and databases.
- Analyzing grain size distribution data: GAEA Winsieve can analyze grain size distribution data to calculate a variety of parameters, such as mean grain size, sorting, and skewness.
- Plotting grain size distribution data: GAEA Winsieve can plot grain size distribution data in a variety of ways, including histograms, cumulative distribution functions, and probability density functions.
- Exporting grain size distribution data: GAEA Winsieve can export grain size distribution data to a variety of formats, including spreadsheets, text files, and databases.
GAEA Winsieve is a powerful tool that can be used to analyze grain size distribution data. It is easy to use and offers a variety of features.
Here are some of the pros and cons of GAEA Winsieve:
- Powerful: GAEA Winsieve is a powerful tool that can be used to analyze grain size distribution data.
- Easy to use: GAEA Winsieve is easy to use, with a simple user interface that makes it easy to import, analyze, and plot grain size distribution data.
- Comprehensive features: GAEA Winsieve offers a comprehensive set of features, including importing, analyzing, plotting, and exporting grain size distribution data.
- Can be expensive: GAEA Winsieve is a commercial software package, so it can be expensive.
- Not as widely used as some other tools: GAEA Winsieve is not as widely used as some other grain size distribution analysis software, such as GRADIENTS.
Overall, GAEA Winsieve is a good grain size distribution analysis software that is powerful and easy to use. However, it is a commercial software package, so it can be expensive.
WinSieve is a software from GAEA Technologies company in the field of geology, which helps engineers in the examination of fine grains, their classification and sedimentological information. Using this program, you can edit and print analytical charts about particle size in several standards and different design formats. Analytical test of particle (grain) size can include screening data, sedimentology and granulation test by hydrometric method based on ASTM D-422 method.
In WinSieve, each analytical chart consists of three parts: chart, chart guide – which is optional, and title. The result of granularity analysis of up to 5 tests can be plotted on a graph. In addition, the granularity specifications can also be inserted on the graph. Below each diagram, a classification system is drawn to enable easy comparison with sample results. Various classification systems are supported in this program, including:
Detailed Modified Wentworth
In addition, WinSieve includes an optional help section at the top and bottom of the chart where sample information, classification results, and granularity analyzes can be entered. There is a header or title at the top or bottom of each chart that can be used to display the company logo, site map, project name, sample information and other similar texts.
Features and features of Winsieve:
- Save the information of each project in the Access database
- Support for well-known granularity standards with the ability to increase them
- Ability to define custom time for hydrometric testing
- Ability to plot up to 5 granularity tests in one graph
- Ability to place similar granularity specifications on different charts
- Automatic calculation of percentage of soil components
- Automatic calculation of data classification, D10, D30, D60, Cu and Cc
- Automatic calculation of mean, skewness, skewness of statistical data and their sorting
- Ability to use classification systems (Unified, USDA, Modified Wentworth, AASHTO, International, Australian) and select from formats to apply to all screening analytical tests.
- Easy customization of scales, line styles, point labeling, titles and layout and guides, headers, etc.
- The possibility of comparing specifications and test results
- And …
60 MB of free hard disk space
16 MB of RAM
After installation, copy the file in the Crack folder to the installation location of the program.
Last Updated on July 18, 2023 by admin