Geosoft Oasis Montaj is a software application that is used to visualize, analyze, and interpret 3D spatial data. It is a powerful tool that can be used for a wide range of applications, including:
- Geology: Geosoft Oasis Montaj can be used to visualize and analyze geological data, such as well logs, seismic data, and gravity data.
- Engineering: Geosoft Oasis Montaj can be used to visualize and analyze engineering data, such as structural models, piping networks, and electrical systems.
- GIS: Geosoft Oasis Montaj can be used to visualize and analyze GIS data, such as maps, aerial imagery, and point clouds.
Geosoft Oasis Montaj offers a variety of features, including:
- 3D visualization: Geosoft Oasis Montaj can be used to visualize 3D spatial data in a variety of ways, including wireframe, shaded, and textured views.
- Data analysis: Geosoft Oasis Montaj can be used to analyze 3D spatial data using a variety of tools, such as contouring, slicing, and volume calculation.
- Data interpretation: Geosoft Oasis Montaj can be used to interpret 3D spatial data using a variety of tools, such as feature extraction, pattern recognition, and statistical analysis.
- Interoperability: Geosoft Oasis Montaj can be used to import and export data from a variety of sources, including other GIS software, CAD software, and database management systems.
Geosoft Oasis Montaj is a powerful tool that can be used for a wide range of applications. It is a good choice for users who need to visualize, analyze, and interpret 3D spatial data.
Here are some of the pros and cons of Geosoft Oasis Montaj:
- Powerful: Geosoft Oasis Montaj is a powerful tool that can be used for a wide range of applications.
- Flexible: Geosoft Oasis Montaj is a flexible tool that can be customized to meet the specific needs of individual users.
- Extensible: Geosoft Oasis Montaj is an extensible tool that can be integrated with other software applications.
- Cost: Geosoft Oasis Montaj is a commercial product, so it can be expensive.
- Complexity: Geosoft Oasis Montaj can be complex to learn and use.
- Dependency on Geosoft: Geosoft Oasis Montaj is a Geosoft product, so it is dependent on Geosoft for support and updates.
Overall, Geosoft Oasis Montaj is a good choice for users who need to visualize, analyze, and interpret 3D spatial data. However, it can be expensive and complex to learn and use.
Oasis Montaj is a software from GeoSoft company for geological exploration purposes. This product has been specially designed and marketed for the exploration needs of today’s geology, which has become a multidisciplinary profession and a group affair. By using this software, all the tools and data required for mapping different parts of the earth, analysis, 3D design and dynamics are at your disposal. Oasis Montaj allows you to analyze, map and interpret the earth, as well as use aerial and geotechnical maps, geochemistry and geology for your desired purposes.
Facilities and features of Geosoft Oasis Montaj:
- Support for 64-bit systems to make the most of the system’s hardware power
- Construction of wireframes based on the interpretation of different sections of the project
- advanced search
- Fast data processing
- Advanced grading
- Optimum storage of data in the database with fast access
- The possibility of dynamic communication between different data to build a dynamic network of data
- The possibility of 3D visualization of surface data
- Making accurate and professional maps
- And …
Windows 8.1 (32-bit and 64-bit)
Windows 8 (32-bit and 64-bit)
Windows 7 SP1 (32-bit and 64-bit) – Recommended, – Minimum requirement.
A Dual Core processor is recommended. An Intel Celeron processor is not recommended.
4-8 GB recommended, 1 GB minimum required.
Nvidia Professional 256MB 3D (OpenGL 2.0) Graphics Card recommended.
Printer/Plotters Any Windows® supported color printer. Hewlett Packard® large-format ink-jet plotters are recommended.
Installation Permissions When installing Oasis montaj or Target, you MUST be logged on with Administrator permissions.
Installing Disk Space 2 GB or more of free space on the Program Files drive is required for the installation process.
Data Disk Space Data disk space depends on the volume of project data to be processed and the printer driver you are using. We recommend 500 GB to 1 TB, minimum 50 GB.
Internet Connection: To use VOXI, we recommend a medium to high-speed internet connection (512Kbps upload and 1Mbps download or higher). The faster your internet connection, the faster you will be able to upload your modeling information to the VOXI cloud servers and download your results.
Internet Browser: To use the internet capabilities in Oasis montaj or Target, you will need to install Internet Explorer 8.0 or later. This does not mean that you have to have Internet Explorer as your default browser; Oasis montaj and Target just use the internet connection technology supplied in IE8.
The following software prerequisites are required and will be downloaded and installed if not present:
Microsoft .NET 4.5.2
ESRI ArcEngine 10.3
See the Readme.txt file. Note that this version is provided as a base version 8.3 and update 8.4 and the license can be used for both, but it can only be activated on version 8.3; Therefore, before applying the 8.4 update, you must have activated version 8.3. Also, by default, this program creates a shortcut on the desktop only for editing its Viewer, but you can run other edits from the installation location or create a shortcut for them.
Version 8.4 has been installed and successfully activated on Windows 10 64-bit edition on October 11, 1400.
Last Updated on July 18, 2023 by admin