Google Earth Pro software was born in 2001 as EarthViewer 3D by Keyhole, a CIA (Central Intelligence Agency) satellite needs company. The company was acquired by Google in 2004 and has since been renamed to its current form. Google Earth Pro is software for receiving and viewing satellite images of the Earth; Using this program, you can see all parts of the globe with details such as elevations, roads, buildings, and so on. In new versions, the ability to view images of the Moon and Mars has also been added to the software.
Features and features of Google Earth Pro software:
– Receive information about the roads and their status
– Three-dimensional view of mountains, forests, buildings, bridges
– Integration of Wikipedia encyclopedia with software and display of various types of information in different places
– Advanced search capability and find a specific location by entering latitude and longitude
– Having a variety of information layers from different cultural, sports, medical and other places.
– Has four modes of Earth orbit, constellations of the sky, moon, and Mars
– Ability to view underwater the seas and oceans
– Ability to prepare videos from your tour
– Ability to simulate flight with F16 aircraft
– Determining the relatively accurate size of specific areas using measuring tools
– Ability to import GIS data types
Google Earth Pro Tips:
– Google Earth was initially offered in four versions: Pro, Plus, Free and Enterprise, but after a while, the features of the Plus version were added to the free version, and the number of copies reached three. The Enterprise version is for large organizations and has no application for the average user and no significant additional application for the relatively professional user. See a comparison of free and professional version features at the bottom of this page; Pro version 126.96.36.1999 is also available for free.
– Google Earth Pro maps are not up to date in all parts of the earth, the magnification is not equal in different parts, and in some places with new zoom, nothing new happens and only the image quality decreases.
Operating System: Windows XP and later
CPU: Pentium 3, 500Mhz
System Memory (RAM): 512MB
Hard Disk: 500MB free space
Network Speed: 128 Kbits / sec
Graphics Card: DirectX9 and 3D capable with 64MB of VRAM
Screen: 1024 × 768, “16-bit High Color” – DirectX 9 (to run in Direct X mode
Mail: Outlook 2007+ is required for email functionality
Operating System: Windows 7, 8 and 8.1
+ CPU: Pentium 4 2.4GHz + or AMD 2400xp
+ System Memory (RAM): 1GB
Hard Disk: 2GB + free space
Network Speed: 768 Kbits / sec
Graphics Card: DirectX9 and 3D capable with 256MB of VRAM
” Screen: 1280 × 1024,” 32-bit True Color
This software is free and has no restrictions.
file password link
Follow On Facebook
Follow On Linkedin
Follow On Reddit