Google Hangouts is a free, web-based instant messaging and video chat service developed by Google. It was originally a feature of Google+, but it became a standalone product in 2013. Hangouts allows users to communicate with each other through text, voice, and video chat. It also supports file sharing and screen sharing.
Hangouts is available on a variety of platforms, including the web, Android, iOS, and ChromeOS. It is a popular communication tool for businesses and individuals alike.
Here are some of the features of Google Hangouts:
- Text messaging: Users can send text messages to each other.
- Voice chat: Users can make voice calls to each other.
- Video chat: Users can make video calls to each other.
- File sharing: Users can share files with each other.
- Screen sharing: Users can share their screens with each other.
- Group chat: Users can chat with multiple people at the same time.
- Integration with other Google services: Hangouts is integrated with other Google services, such as Gmail and Google Calendar.
Here are some of the benefits of using Google Hangouts:
- It’s free: Google Hangouts is a free service, so you don’t have to pay anything to use it.
- It’s easy to use: Google Hangouts is easy to use, even if you’re not familiar with instant messaging or video chat.
- It’s cross-platform: Google Hangouts is available on a variety of platforms, so you can use it with your computer, smartphone, or tablet.
- It’s secure: Google Hangouts is secure, so you can be confident that your conversations are private.
If you’re looking for a free, easy-to-use, and secure instant messaging and video chat service, then Google Hangouts is a good option to consider.
Here are some of the alternatives to Google Hangouts:
- Skype: Skype is a popular video chat service that is available on a variety of platforms.
- Zoom: Zoom is a popular video conferencing service that is often used for business meetings.
- Google Meet: Google Meet is a video conferencing service that is integrated with Google Workspace.
- Facebook Messenger: Facebook Messenger is a popular messaging app that also offers video chat.
- WhatsApp: WhatsApp is a popular messaging app that also offers video chat.
Using this software, you can chat with all your friends who have a Google account. Send and receive files. Make voice and video calls. Share your location and….
Features of the Hangouts software:
– Can be used to receive and send messages over the Internet, as well as the ability to manage phone SMS
– Ability to group chat up to 100 people at the same time
– The ability to use photos, emoticons, maps, and moving Gif images
– Ability to group video chat up to 10 people at the same time
– Phone call capability (due to the fact that most Android phones are activated from the beginning, it has a great advantage over similar software)
– The ability to connect to your friends with any operating system such as Windows, iOS, Android and synchronize chats on all the devices you chat with using Hangouts
– Send yam to your friends at any time and place even when they are offline (save and deliver quality messages)
Changes in Hangouts version 8.0.116581895:
- – Quick reply in notification shade.
– “Save to Home screen” shortcut for quickly starting a conversation with a specific contact or group.
– Hangouts will now show a blurb about using Messenger for SMS on first run.
– Sharing dialog is no longer Holoyolo.
– Checkboxes are now toggles (more material).
– The font is no longer dark on a dark background, and the cursor is no longer light teal in the new chat dialog.
More information about this software in Its page on Google Play look.
Hangouts software tips:
1- Updating this version solves problems such as voice and video call disorders and fixes problems and makes it compatible with different types of phones and Android versions.
2- This software has replaced Google Talk.
Android 4 and up
You can easily install this version over the previous version installed on your phone.
24 + 29 + 26 MB
Last Updated on July 17, 2023 by admin