HelpSmith is a visual authoring tool that you can use to create HTML, CHM, PDF, web help systems, manuals, and Microsoft Word documents. HelpSmith software includes Unicode word processor with dynamic styles, spelling checker, support for formats and variables, media repository for easy management of graphics and video files and other useful tools.
Features and features of HelpSmith:
- Creating help files and documents in different formats: HTML documents, CHM, manuals, Microsoft Word, etc.
- Use the conditional collection facility to create different versions of the same document at any time
- Using variables in the content or in the text parameter to insert name, date and other values into the documents
- Placing and managing graphics and video files in the Help file
- Support for graphic formats: BMP, PNG, JPEG, GIF, ICO, WMF, EMF
- Support video formats: AVI, WMV, MPG, Flash (SWF), MP4, MOV
- Customize the appearance of the Help file using dynamic style and topic templates with the ability to edit directly in the program
- Insert custom HTML code in Help file: easy to add video from YouTube, insert Google Analytics code, etc
- Writing topics in different languages thanks to Unicode support
- Ability to handle large Help projects that may contain large numbers of topics, images, and video files.
- Optimized to work with large amounts of information and use minimal system resources at the same time
- Help system integration with your software, possibility to create header files for C#, VB.NET, C++, Delphi, Visual Basic, VBA
- Use smart project integration to work together on the same project, for translation purposes, create a library of themes and templates
Windows XP • Windows Vista • Windows Vista 64 bit • Windows 7 • Windows 7 64 bit • Windows 8 • Windows 8 64 bit • Windows 10 • Windows 10 64 bit
After installation, copy the file in the Crack folder to the software installation location.
Last Updated on July 19, 2023 by admin