Hydrology Studio is a standalone software for ponds, storm sewers, reservoir design and open channel modeling. Hydrology Studio is an independent urban modeling software that enables you to produce watershed studies including open hydrographs, hydrograph connections, channels, ponds, diversions, etc. Use Hydrology Studio to prepare pre- and post-development drainage studies with multi-stage detention ponds, underground detention ponds with extended detention options.
Features and facilities of Hydrology Studio:
- Save time with modern user interface: Hydrology Studio on the latest programming platform Made and max It gives you flexibility.
- Beauty on the outside, strength on the inside: Hydrology Studio uses 3000 points to create each hydrograph. For small areas drainage is critical with BMP and LID requirements. A time interval (dt) of at least one minute to 60 provides adequate coverage.
- Speeding up the design process: Tc calculator built in this software will make you move fast. SCS Lag and multipart TR-55 and Kirpich Tc method are built and ready to use. You can also enter your own values directly.
- Development of IDF curves: Develop frequency-duration intensity curves, define equation coefficients for both FHA or cubic polynomials, or import online data directly from Hydro-35 or NOAA Atlases.
- Includes ready-to-use hurricane designs without dimensions including SCS, I, IA, II, Fla Modified, III, SCS Standard 6-hr, etc.
Microsoft Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8
Read the Readme.txt file.
Last Updated on July 12, 2023 by admin